Bilingual Loan Officer, Direct Lending SalesApply Now Apply Later Job ID 108167 Date posted 11/27/2018
Bilingual Loan Officer, Direct Lending Sales-(108167)
Homeward Residential, Inc. (Homeward), a wholly owned subsidiary of Ocwen Financial, provides a wide spectrum of loan origination services to homeowners, mortgage lenders and mortgage investors. We provide our customers with fast, accurate and innovative solutions—and maintain a culture in which our customers and associates are treated with courtesy, dignity and respect. As the lending arm of Ocwen, Homeward assists in the retention of the Ocwen customer base of approximately three million home owners. Homeward is planning for aggressive growth in its lending business across multiple channels, including consumer direct, correspondent and broker. We are looking for experienced mortgage professionals in sales, operations and capital markets who have a passion for delivering the highest level of customer care while working in a growing, fast-paced lending business.
Under the supervision of the Inside Sales Supervisor, presents forward mortgage opportunities to future clients over the phone in accordance with all regulations and training.
- Communicates professionally and clearly to clients when explaining forward mortgages
- Using leads developed by the Company, makes outbound calls on prospective clients and introduces them to Homeward, the forward mortgage, and qualifies for next steps as defined by the Sales Territory workflow
- As appropriate and allowed, collect pertinent information from client and originates forward mortgages Performs and sends all paperwork as necessary and provides excellent customer service and follow up. Partners with internal operations to consistently produce clean files
- Presents forward mortgages in accordance with all regulations and training and only takes calls in areas where licensed
- Explain to clients over the phone on how to complete applications, ensuring all paperwork and signatures needed to process the forward mortgage are collected timely and accurately
- Maintains timely and accurate records of all customer activity within SalesForce CRM - Occasional early morning/evening and weekend work required
- Maintain active communication with the processing team concerning client needs
- Attend all trainings, sales meetings, orientations as directed
- Increases public awareness of the forward mortgage industry by reading publications and the Internet
- Able to maintain licensing requirements and only conducts business in states where licensed
- Maintains a high level of accountability for results and metrics
- High School Diploma, GED or military experience equivalent
- Bilingual English/Spanish (Professional Fluency, Written and Verbal)
- Three or more years of experience in call center or phone sales
- Has or can obtain licensing in all states where licenses are required based on company licensing footprint and distribution
- Ability to achieve sales goals and perform metrics
- Proficiency in MS Office programs, specifically Word, Excel, Outlook.
- Able to use Internet and CRM’s such as SalesForce or other software programs
Ocwen Financial Corporation, our affiliates and subsidiaries (“Ocwen”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ocwen and its affiliated companies recruit and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship and veteran or disability status, or any factors prohibited by law.
Primary Location :
Sales and Business Development
US Business Unit
Job Posting :
Nov 27, 2018, 01:20:53 PM