Senior Manager, Information SecurityApply Now Apply Later Job ID 108182 Date posted 12/06/2018
Senior Manager, Information Security-(108182)
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®.
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
• Develop and maintain a robust threat intelligence gathering and monitoring plan.
• Review Network and Security Architecture and make recommendations for adequate monitoring and response.
• Assess use of analytics for threat assessments and propose architectures /technology for predictive intelligence.
• Develop and Maintain Incident Management Procedures
• Review outputs from various security devices like Mail Gateway, Proxy, Firewall, SIEM, NIPS etc as required for investigations.
• Review external threat Advisories and determine relevance to organization and design an appropriate response strategy
• Assist in Cyber investigation
• Provide daily, weekly and monthly metrics as per project requirements.
• Interface with stakeholders and drive improvements on monitoring capabilities.
• Plan and execute incident response drills
• Provide reports to senior management for review on incidents, investigations and overall monitoring capabilities.
• Keep abreast with latest security and privacy regulations, advisories and alerts.
• Review and update the Information Security Policy and Standards as required across the organization
• Ensure compliance with organizational information security policies and procedures
• Bachelor of Engineering or equivalent
• 15-18 yrs of experience in the field of Information Technology & Security
• At least 7 years related experience in the field of Information Security or IT risk management
• Experience with: Network Operations Center (NOC)/Security Operations Center (SOC) operations, Cisco VPN/Security Management System IDS, VPN, Firewalls , Vulnerability assessment, Proxy, Mail Gateway, IPS, SIEM
• Experience with Networks, Security Architectures,
• Experience with Threat Feed integrations, use cases for different technologies , enriching log information with context, building appropriate monitoring rules.
• A working knowledge of most aspects of information security is essential, as is the ability to apply this knowledge in an open network environment
• Hand-on Experience on Cyber investigation is required
• Must be highly detail oriented and have a passion for digging deeper into logs, artifacts to uncover facts.
• Good communication/ good attitude, commitment and dedication
• Excellent documentation skills
• Knowledge of security and privacy requirements related to international standards and legislations such 1as ISO 27001, NIST, PCI
• Possesses skills like critical thinking, decision-making, conflict resolution, communication, leadership and problem solving skills
• Certifications such as CISA, CISSP, CEH, and ISO27001 LA required at least two certifications.
Ocwen Financial Corporation, our affiliates and subsidiaries (“Ocwen”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ocwen and its affiliated companies recruit and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship and veteran or disability status, or any factors prohibited by law.
Primary Location :
Job Posting :
Dec 06, 2018, 06:44:56 AM