Engineering Manager, InfrastructureApply Now Apply Later Job ID 108130 Date posted 12/05/2018
Engineering Manager, Infrastructure-(108130)
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
• The Telephony Engineer provides technical expertise and recommendations for configuration management and design of voice and telephony applications in response to projects and business needs.
• The Telephony Engineer assist the Telephony Architecture team with evaluating design solutions for business and customer requirements which will integrate with and enhance the network.
• The Telephony Engineer provides 3rd Tier support to the Voice operation teams by engaging as an escalation point for incidents, Root Cause Analysis and informal support for issues that arise during day to day activities.
• Analyse business requirements to develop technical network solutions and their framework.
• Apply in-depth knowledge of LAN/WAN support and engineering design for voice, data and video networks at Access, Aggregation, and Core network locations
• Have experience with Cisco 95XX family of routers/Switches, VXLAN configuration. VPC, VDC and VRF segmentation.
• Perform network modeling, analysis, and planning for new designs.
• Apply thorough understanding of modern service provider TCP/IP data networks using standards and technologies including but not limited to: MPLS, EIGRP, OSPF, BGP4, STP, QOS, 802.1q, Telco transport systems.
• Support Data Center architecture including Firewall, DMZ, Storage, DNS and Load balancing.
• Support appropriate architecture for wireless, video, voice and emerging technologies.
• Develop test plans, implementation plans, and project timelines for various projects.
• Stay abreast of how technology infrastructures are currently impacting and driving competitors.
• Write functional requirements/specifications documents.
• Assess vendor development/test strategies.
• Perform network troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common network problems.
• Implement/upgrade network hardware and software components as required.
• Solve complex problems with many variables.
• Mentoring skills for Junior Engineering and operation organization.
• Bachelor’s degree with overall experience of 10-15 years
• At least 5-10 years of experience in a similar role supporting Telecom solutions including maintenance and implementation of Avaya and/or Cisco systems.
• Cisco CCNP / CCIE Switching and Routing Certifications desired. Certifications in Wireless technologies desired.
• 5-10 years’ experience working with Avaya voice systems including Communications Manager (CM) based systems, IP Office, Aura System Manager and Session Manager; configuring and implementing Cisco VoIP Applications, including Communications Manager, Unity, UCCE/UCCX and Cisco; routing and switching related services in support of voice services including Voice VLANs, DHCP scopes, Quality of Service (QOS), ACLs and dynamic routing
• ITIL certification preferred.
• Strong knowledge of designing Enterprise telephony networks with an expertise in complex multi-site environments spanned across multiple geographies.
• Strong understanding and working knowledge of DR technologies and environments.
• 5-10 years of experience with Cisco Unified Border Element (CUBE) or comparable Session Border Controllers (SBC)
• 5-10 years of experience with all aspects of high availability fault tolerant architectures
• 5-10 years with, IVR, CTI, speech recognition, call center workforce management, quality monitoring, skills based routing, site/location based routing methodologies related to contact center applications are preferred
• Experience with VoiceXML, Nuance, SpeechWorks, or ScanSoft speech application design and/or development experience preferred
• Experience developing technical diagrams with tools such as Microsoft Visio
• Excellent communication, Presentation and conflict management skills
• Ability to work with diverse functional, hierarchical groups and drive convergence of vision and viewpoints, Ability to articulate complex situation well.
• Knowledge of project management and project lifecycle.
• Ability to interface with business organizations, Project management team and Senior Management.
• Deliver on assigned tasks, projects, design & review technical documentation on a periodic basis.
• Ability to work independently and with minimum supervision.
• Plan, design, implement, and provide ongoing support of Telecom solutions (Avaya, Cisco, or cloud) of high complexity to fulfill business needs for performance and cost benefits
• Build and maintain relationships with internal IT partners as well as provide high level of technical consultancy to internal customer/business units
• Provide 3rd level technical support to departments and technical teams to resolve telecom issues and to support the implementation of new solutions
• Provide recommendations to management team to increase effectiveness of organization and technology solutions.
• Mentors staff in their assigned duties in order to achieve highest standard of excellence in the department.
Ocwen Financial Corporation, our affiliates and subsidiaries (“Ocwen”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ocwen and its affiliated companies recruit and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship and veteran or disability status, or any factors prohibited by law.
Primary Location :
Job Posting :
Dec 05, 2018, 02:29:47 AM