Senior Specialist, Record Services SupportApply Now Apply Later Job ID 108113 Date posted 11/29/2018
Senior Specialist, Record Services Support-(108113)
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
The MIS Reporting Analyst will provide methodologies, processes, architectures, and technologies that transform raw data into meaningful and useful information to support regulatory, compliance and business performance management efforts. A successful candidate for this role will have background in business intelligence tools and program implementation, data warehousing, predictive data analytics, statistical modeling, MIS reporting and will possess profound technical skills in data manipulation. The right candidate will work closely with the business units to identify areas for process improvement and assist the business associates in meeting their goals through the creation of process efficiencies and reporting.
• Develop key tools, processes and timelines resulting in streamlined analysis that support analytics
• Coordinate the preparation and perform the review of key monthly analysis of actual results relative to prior periods, forecasts, and plans
• Collaborate with the business leaders on the preparation of clear, accurate compelling monthly performance reporting
• Review for accuracy and completeness of key reports
• Coordinate and review complex projects within the department ensuring timely completion and analytical interpretation
• Assess business opportunities through data mining, statistical analysis and leveraging key business insights to deliver maximum operational efficiency with minimal cost
• Identify new sources of actionable data, data-capture mechanisms, and means of data-integration into databases
• Participates in strategic initiatives by taking leadership roles on development and execution of projects
Key Result Areas:
• Timely and accurate delivery of information to external compliance and regulatory bodies
• Participate in the roll out of corporate business intelligence program in ways that reduce the reliance on manual effort and automates the information delivery process
• Identify and implement quality controls on critical business metrics ensuring the highest degree of confidence in reporting to internal as well as external entities
Years of Experience: 1 + years serving in a Business Intelligence and Analytics role.
Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree in an analytical filed such as Engineering, Math, Physics, Accounting, Finance or Information Technology; MBA from a top tier school will be a plus
• Extensive experience with predictive and statistical data analytics
• Demonstrated knowledge of data technologies, including large relational databases, data management, business intelligence toolset (i.e. SAS, Business Objects, Cognos etc.)
• Assertive (yet diplomatic) personality and the ability to handle and embrace rapid change
• Strong consultation and presentation skills
• Self-starter and ability to deal with ambiguous situations
CONDITIONS OF WORK:
• Must be able to perform essential responsibilities with or without reasonable accommodation
• Overtime and travel as needed
Ocwen Financial Corporation, our affiliates and subsidiaries (“Ocwen”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ocwen and its affiliated companies recruit and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship and veteran or disability status, or any factors prohibited by law.
Primary Location :
Data and Business Intelligence
Job Posting :
Nov 29, 2018, 05:50:31 AM