Team Lead, InfrastructureApply Now Apply Later Job ID 108158 Date posted 11/20/2018
Team Lead, Infrastructure-(108158)
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’ s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
• The responsibilities of the candidate seeking job for this role are
o Management of RedHat Linux and its related tasks/products
o Management of Ansible and its tasks
o Management of File transfer tools like Axway/MOVEIt or any SFTP tools
o Responsibility on full Operational environment
• MCA, MSc, BE or 10+2+3 years of study.
• Minimum 5+ years of experience and 3+ years in Red Hat Linux/SFTP Management
• Candidate should be willing to work in rotational shift and night shifts
• Professional Training or Certification in Red Hat is an added advantage
• Professional Training or Certification in SFTP/MFT is an added advantage
• Professional training or certification in any cloud (AWs/Azure) base solution is an added advantage
• ITIL process Oriented Training or Certification
• RHCSA/RHCE certification is good to have.
• Should have strong knowledge on Linux core like Redhat/CentOS, Ubuntu, and Suse.
• Should have strong knowledge on any SFTP (MFT) tools like Axway, MOVEit, SFTP
• Have knowledge of Red Hat Satellite, preferable version 6.
• Have knowledge of networking protocol like http, https, FTP and TCP.
• Worked on web server like Apache, Tomcat, SSL certificates, and PGP Encryption
• Have knowledge of network share like NFS, Samba, and CIFS.
• Should have good knowledge of DNS and worked on BIND
• Working knowledge of VMWare virtualization.
• Understanding knowledge or working experience on any cloud solutions like AWS, Azure, etc.,
• Understanding or working in an end to end production environment with managing data center requirements is an added advantage.
• Understanding knowledge or work experience on MS SQL/MySQL/Oracle data bases are an added advantage.
• Able to determine and resolve issue and should be proactive ticket closure within SLA.
• Timely transfer/handover/escalation of issues beyond our scope to next level
• Join the Sev1/Sev2 Incident calls and present necessary evidences for any issues
• Document the entire issues and present them as an SOP or KB article
• Person should possess ability to learn, have good communication skill and team player
Ocwen Financial Corporation, our affiliates and subsidiaries (“Ocwen”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ocwen and its affiliated companies recruit and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship and veteran or disability status, or any factors prohibited by law.
Primary Location :
Job Posting :
Nov 20, 2018, 07:11:49 AM