Reverse Mortgage Loan OfficerApply Now Apply Later Job ID 107961 Date posted 08/08/2018
Reverse Mortgage Loan Officer-(107961)
Liberty Home Equity Solutions, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Ocwen Financial, is one of the nation’s largest reverse mortgage lenders. Headquartered in Rancho Cordova, CA (near Sacramento), Liberty has provided home equity financing for homeowners, mortgage bankers and financial professionals since 2003 and is poised for significant growth in the years ahead as part of a Fortune 1000 mortgage company.
At Liberty, we are passionate about changing the lives of customers and helping our employees succeed in a fast-faced, entrepreneurial culture that promotes teamwork, innovation, and success. Join Liberty today to be part of one of the fastest-growing companies in the reverse mortgage industry.
Under the supervision of a Divisional Sales Manager, our Reverse Mortgage Field Advisors will be responsible to source and generate their own leads to present reverse mortgage opportunities in accordance with all regulations and training. Liberty may provide Company Sponsored Lead Sources to Field Advisor to complement their self source activities. We are looking for sales professionals that are self-starters who have previous experience selling reverse mortgages or a desire to enter the industry and can self-source via Realtor, Builder, CFP, CPA and other trusted advisor channels.
- Present the reverse mortgage products to prospective clients by phone, in person meetings and in group presentations.
- Communicates professionally and clearly to clients (on the phone and in person) when explaining reverse mortgages.
- Spend 80% of the day “self-sourcing” to generate new business with realtors, trusted advisors, builders, insurance agents, attorneys, consumer-direct methods and calling on established relationship including company sponsored relationship and leads.
- Maintains timely and accurate records of all customer activity within SalesForce CRM.
- Maintains a high level of accountability for results and metrics.
- Required to hit minimum sales performance standards .
- Knowledge of and ability to read, interpret and draw accurate conclusions from financial and numerical material.
- Knowledge of the skills, methods and technologies used to process new loan applications; ability to perform loan origination activities while adhering to established policies and procedures.
- Attend all trainings, sales meetings and orientations as directed by the company.
- Maintain proficiency of Liberty products and guideline changes communicating these timely to active customers.
- Increase public awareness of the industry by reading publications and subscribing to the industry blogs.
- Responsible to network to build and expand database; including but not limited to potential clients and referral sources.
- Ongoing marketing and contact network in person, mailings or by phone.
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customer solutions.
Ocwen Financial Corporation, our affiliates and subsidiaries (“Ocwen”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ocwen and its affiliated companies recruit and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship and veteran or disability status, or any factors prohibited by law. #Liberty
Primary Location :
Other Locations :
San Diego-California-United States;Miami-Florida-United States;Jacksonville-Florida-United States;Los Angeles-California-United States;San Francisco-California-United States;New York-New York-United States;Tampa-Florida-United States;Aneheim-California-United States;Las Vegas-Nevada-United States
Sales and Business Development
US Business Unit
Yes, 75 % of the Time
Job Posting :
Aug 08, 2018, 02:02:01 PM
Ocwen Financial Corporation, our affiliates and subsidiaries (“Ocwen”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ocwen and its affiliated companies recruit and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship and veteran or disability status, or any factors prohibited by law.