Reverse Mortgage Originator - Part TimeApply Now Apply Later Job ID 107962 Date posted 08/08/2018
Reverse Mortgage Originator - Part Time-(107962)
Liberty Home Equity Solutions, Inc., a wholly owned subsidiary of Ocwen Financial, is one of the nation’s largest reverse mortgage lenders. Headquartered in Rancho Cordova, CA (near Sacramento), Liberty has provided home equity financing for homeowners, mortgage bankers and financial professionals since 2003 and is poised for significant growth in the years ahead as part of a Fortune 1000 mortgage company.
At Liberty, we are passionate about changing the lives of customers and helping our employees succeed in a fast-faced, entrepreneurial culture that promotes teamwork, innovation and success. Join Liberty today to be part of one of the fastest-growing companies in the reverse mortgage industry.
Under the supervision of a Divisional Sales Manager, our Reverse Mortgage Field Associate source and generate leads to present reverse mortgage opportunities in accordance with all regulations and training. Responsible to self-source leads.
Present the reverse mortgage products to prospective clients by phone, in person meetings and in group presentations.
Self source new opportunities and applications.
Communicates professionally and clearly to clients (on the phone and in person) when explaining reverse mortgages
Set appointment with the prospective client to meet (in person) at the client’s home to help the customer obtain a reverse mortgage.
Maintains timely and accurate records of all customer activity within SalesForce CRM.
Knowledge of and ability to read, interpret and draw accurate conclusions from financial and numerical material.
Knowledge of the skills, methods and technologies used to process new loan applications; ability to perform loan origination activities while adhering to established policies and procedures
Attend all trainings, as directed by the company
Maintain proficiency of Liberty products and guideline changes communicating these timely to active customers.
Key Result Areas:
- Existing database of business and referrals.
- Consistently staying in touch with your database in a variety of ways.
- Keeping educated and up to date on products and industry changes.
- Manages all of the risks associated with their business objectives and activities to ensure activities are in alignment with the company’s risk appetite and risk management.
- Knowledge of the values and practices that align customer needs and satisfaction as primary considerations in all business decisions, and ability to leverage that information in creating customer solutions.
- High School Diploma, GED, or military experience equivalent
- Seasoned MLO with extensive experience in Reverse Mortgage loan origination
- Currently possesses NMLS and MLO licensing in resident state where licenses are required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).Able to use Internet, and CRM’s such as SalesForce or other software programs.
- Valid driver license and insurance (will be visiting clients and driving personal vehicle).
- Must be able to travel to visit clients and network within the territory.
Ocwen Financial Corporation, our affiliates and subsidiaries (“Ocwen”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ocwen and its affiliated companies recruit and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship and veteran or disability status, or any protected factors.
Primary Location :
Other Locations :
San Diego-California-United States;Columbus-Ohio-United States;Cincinnati-Ohio-United States;Tampa-Florida-United States;New York-New York-United States;San Francisco-California-United States;Los Angeles-California-United States;Jacksonville-Florida-United States;Miami-Florida-United States
Sales and Business Development
US Business Unit
Job Posting :
Aug 08, 2018, 02:01:28 PM