Assistant Manager, Human ResourcesApply Now Apply Later Job ID 108148 Date posted 11/19/2018
Assistant Manager, Human Resources-(108148)
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
• The incumbent will take the lead role in designing, developing & implementing learning interventions for employees
• Lead the talent development interventions for Bangalore location
• This role requires to create design and deliver behavioral learning programs
• The incumbent will be responsible in undertaking evaluation of all L&D interventions and report against agreed KPIs
• This position will report to Senior Manager, Human Resources
• To support the Head of Learning & Development in the effective delivery of the overall L&D Strategy
• Develop and implement learning and development strategy for the organization in line with management competencies
• Develop and institutionalize competency frameworks, assessment of learning needs and training plans
• Develop learning modules and programs with internal resources and external agencies support
• Be responsible for organizational development initiatives
• 5-8 years of experience in Learning and Development.
• Holds a recognized training qualification - Desirable
• Experienced in design and delivery of training -Essential
• Experienced in the delivery of management development programs - Essential
• Excellent facilitation skills – Essential
• Excellent Coaching Skills - Desirable
• Excellent personal and time management skills - Essential
Ocwen Financial Corporation, our affiliates and subsidiaries (“Ocwen”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ocwen and its affiliated companies recruit and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship and veteran or disability status, or any factors prohibited by law.
Primary Location :
Job Posting :
Nov 19, 2018, 03:16:23 AM