Assistant Manager, Solutions Delivery ServicesApply Now Apply Later Job ID 108144 Date posted 11/19/2018
Assistant Manager, Solutions Delivery Services-(108144)
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor. Ocwen’ s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions.
We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
• The Company is seeking an Applications Development Assistant Manager to join our Solution Delivery Services team to be responsible for the development and maintenance of all applications supporting the Ocwen business and mentoring team members. This is an Individual Contributor role.
• The Assistant Manager will be able to mentor a highly technical team and must have a strong technical background in order to coach and support the team
• Supports and mentors fellow developers by providing advice, coaching, educational opportunities and following best practices to deliver high quality software
• Technically lead the team by mentoring newer technologies
• Complete application development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings; troubleshooting development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
• Rigorously tests software in preparation for deployment.
• Works cross-functionally to address issues and emerging needs in software systems
• Supports users by developing documentation and assistance tools.
• Update job knowledge by researching new internet/intranet technologies and software products; participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Works on problems where analysis of situations or data requires a review of a variety of factors.
• Adherence to SOLID Principles
• Skilled in phases of software development life cycle -- requirements, analysis, design, implementation, testing, support
• 6-10 years of development experience
• Education: Engineering in Computer Science / Information Science preferred or Bachelor's Degree with relevant experience
• Technical Leadership
• Required 4+ years of very relevant experience with .NET, C#, core libraries, Entity framework
• Required 3+ years of relevant experience with web application development (AngularJS,
• Experience with JSON/ XML and Restful services
• Knowledge and use of common design patterns
• Strong experience with Microsoft SQL Server including use of stored procedures and SSIS packages
• Experience Oracle
• Familiarity with Unit testing frameworks
• Familiarity with Java
• Ability to clearly define development goals, scope, and processes
• Required 5+ years of relevant experience with .NET, C#, core libraries, Entity framework
• Excellent oral and written communication skills, active listening and interpersonal skills
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
Ocwen Financial Corporation, our affiliates and subsidiaries (“Ocwen”) is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Ocwen and its affiliated companies recruit and hire qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, citizenship and veteran or disability status, or any factors prohibited by law.
Primary Location :
Job Posting :
Nov 19, 2018, 04:34:43 AM