This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Pune, MH, India
Job ID: 1003599
The Document Imaging & Fulfillment Analyst is responsible for maintaining the integrity of inventory tracking databases and receiving tools. The analyst is responsible for generating weekly reporting for distribution to department leadership and providing ad-hoc data as requested. The analyst also supports project work and fulfillment requests as needed.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
• Maintain and update warehouse and other databases daily, including performing updates as needed.
• Ensure accuracy of inventory tables including real time tracking of audit recon requirements.
• Reply to all internal and external requests for information timely, professionally and accurately.
• Work closely with the leadership team to prioritize business needs.
• Be available to answer any database questions from team members.
• Generate weekly reporting as assigned by department leadership.
• Provide project support where needed, including but not limited to reporting, analysis and QA.
• Leverage available software applications and tools to add efficiency and accuracy to daily workflow.
• Provide support to external and internal file and document requests, including but not limited to offsite storage retrieval.
• Manage the design, development, and maintenance of sophisticated operational reports.
• Complete all assigned tasks from department Supervisor.
• Competency in all Microsoft Office applications.
• Competency in SQL Developer and/or Toad.
• Extensive experience with data analysis and spreadsheet modeling or reporting.
• Effective communication skills both verbally and written.
• Competency to design and maintain various queries and forms in Access.
• Effective time management to balance day to day tasks against short and long-term project deliverables.
• Prior knowledge of residential mortgage servicing and/or related loan documents preferred.
• Expert understanding of scripting in SQL.
• Analytical skills with emphasis on process monitoring and reporting.
• Working knowledge of BU tools (MicroStrategy preferred, Power BI or Qlik helpful but not required).
• Experience in records retention or inventory control desirable.
• 5:30 PM - 2:30 AM IST