This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Pune, MH, India
Job ID: 1003600
The Document Imaging & Fulfillment Analyst is responsible for maintaining the integrity of data related to the assignment of mortgage, document curative, and note validation processes. The analyst is responsible for generating daily and weekly reporting, developing reporting and databases, working with documents through each stage of the processes, and ad-hoc requests.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
• Create, maintain and update Microsoft Access databases.
• Produce data using SQL Developer or Toad.
• Ensure accuracy of all data.
• Reply to all internal and external requests for information timely, professionally and accurately.
• Support the document curative processes through reporting and working with both physical documents and electronic images.
• Work closely with the leadership team to prioritize business needs.
• Be available to answer database questions from team members.
• Generate daily and weekly reporting as assigned by department leadership.
• Provide project support where needed, including but not limited to reporting, analysis and QA.
• Leverage available software applications and tools to add efficiency and accuracy to daily workflow.
• Provide support to external and internal process flows and requests.
• Document procedures and process flows.
• Complete all assigned tasks from leadership.
• Competency in all Microsoft Office applications.
• Advanced Microsoft Excel and Access skills.
• Competency in SQL Developer and/or Toad.
• Extensive experience with data analysis and spreadsheet modeling or reporting.
• Must possess effective communication skills both verbally and written.
• Effective time management to balance day to day tasks against short and long-term project deliverables.
• Results oriented - is able to translate initiatives and strategies into required deliverables.
• Ability to work independently or as part of a team.
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with changing priorities.
• Prior knowledge of residential mortgage servicing, related loan documents and Agency guidelines.
• Analytical skills with emphasis on process monitoring and reporting.
• Experience in records retention or inventory control.
• 5:30 PM - 2:30 AM IST