- FP&A handles a variety of Financial related business support, analysis and queries OCWEN
- FP&A as a group has 10+ skilled resources supporting multiple BUs globally.
- FP&A does Monthly and ongoing expense analysis of the company
- Work closely with business partners to understand the spend drivers
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Help the Finance teams and business partners with Budgeting and re-forecasting
- Help the FP&A team with monthly and quarterly processes
- Monthly analysis and presentation of savings and future opportunities
- Identify cost saving opportunities
- Work with various stakeholders to ensure that those savings materialize.
- Support ad-hoc projects, presentations and analysis as requested by the CFO, VP-FP&A and other senior leaders
- Identify cost savings opportunities for portfolio acquisitions and divestitures
- Ability to independently analyze, lead, and present with very limited guidance is pre-requisite for this role.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- 1 to 5years post qualification
- Good to have skills/ degrees/ certifications: MBA, CA, CFA, FRM, knowledge of PBCS
- Strong influencing and interpersonal skills
- Good understanding of financial planning and the US residential servicing business preferred
- Very strong Excel modeling and analytical skills
- Ability to work with teams, especially across locations and time zones, is highly valued.
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS (only add if needed)
MBA or CA
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)
Mid shift- Around 2pm to 11pm IST
Company: Ocwen APAC
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen's mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put "Caring in Action" while growing your career.
Ocwen and its subsidiaries are proud to be equal opportunity workplaces. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.