This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1003637
We are looking for people with experience in regulatory reporting, external financial reporting as well as non-GAAP financial measures reporting, where they prepare regulatory reports such as MBFRF, HUD etc., management reporting decks, prepare financial statements and notes in accordance with US GAAP (including iXBRL tagging), assist with the preparation of Form 10-K and 10-Q filings with the SEC, and help support audits by internal auditors/SOX, external auditors and statutory auditors.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Perform iXBRL tagging for quarterly (10-Q) and annual (10-K) US-GAAP financial statements and notes of Ocwen and perform taxonomy updates, as needed. Coordinate with the vendor on verification and sign-off on iXBRL tagging.
• Collaborate and own the process of monthly non-GAAP financial measures reporting deck preparation, maintain alternate reporting structure, prepare reconciliations with US GAAP numbers, prepare new slides and edit the existing slides, as per requirement from CAO.
• Maintain proper audit trail of all reported information to the source data.
• Drive continuous processes improvement initiatives, including robotic process automation (RPA).
• Assist with the preparation of various non-SEC recurring statutory and regulatory financial reports to be filed with U.S. federal agencies, states and government sponsored entities for certain subsidiaries of Ocwen in accordance with statutory and regulatory requirements.
• Assist with the completion of government financial surveys.
• Assist Ocwen's Treasury Department with the monthly computation of financial covenants for debt and regulatory compliance.
• Assist with the preparation of separate financial statements prepared in accordance with U.S. GAAP for certain non-public subsidiaries of Ocwen. This includes annual audited statements (with notes) and monthly unaudited statements (without notes).
• Assist with information requests from internal and external auditors.
• Assist with the maintenance of a system of internal control that is Sarbanes-Oxley compliant, its documentation and related testing for financial reporting cycles.
• Assist with ad hoc analyses in support of business transactions, strategic initiatives and other management information needs.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• Qualified CPA or CA with 5+ years of experience (minimum 4 years' experience in management, regulatory and financial reporting - US GAAP). Open to consider CA Inter or MBA with 6+ years of experience in management, regulatory and financial reporting - US GAAP.
• Experience in iXBRL tagging of facts in the 10-K and 10-Q financial statements and notes.
• Work experience in a US public company
• Working knowledge in Oracle Fusion and Workiva Wdesk will be an advantage.
• Experience in Big 4 Accounting firms will be an advantage.
• Excellent communication & presentation skills and ability to communicate across multiple regions.
• Proficient in MS Office tools.
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS No travel requirement in foreseeable future, will be based out of Bangalore location. Currently most of the Accounting Department employees are on a hybrid remote work model whereby on an exception, rotation or occasional basis, employees may be asked by management to come into the office as required for in-office work, team meetings, training and team building.