This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1003667
• Payroll Operations team handles all Payroll related activities for U.S employees
• Support consist of operational activities viz., Fortnight payroll, Yearend activities, day to day employee related queries
• Efficiency - drives efficiency, new integration projects, under the umbrella of Process Engineering - uses the Lean Six Sigma to identify and implement process efficiencies within the Business units
• U.S payroll team operates for ~2,500+ employee payroll related activities timely & accurately without compromise on compliance
• 100% controls & compliance, Timely audit requirement submissions
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Complete E2E understanding of U.S Payroll Process
• Timely & Accurate Payroll processing & validation
• Preparation of function specific MIS
• Process off cycle payrolls and Manual payments as requested and required.
• Responsible to validate the payroll inputs and update into system on regular basis for processing.
• Complete quality check to ensure the accuracy of the transactions.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• CA Inter / B com /M.com with 4 - 6 years of experience in U.S payroll operations for E2 /E3 Level Familiar with Payroll year end activities
• Experience in Oracle Fusion or any other ERP & Payroll application(s) vz., ADP
• Good communication and Excel skills
• Ability to adapt to changes, if required by business
• Should be flexible to work in any shift
• Attention to Minute details and good thought process
5.30pm to 2.30am IST