Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1003662
• Previous experience with MVC
• Understanding of "session management" in a distributed server environment
• Good understanding of web application architecture.
• Good communication skills.
• Excellent problem solving and self-learning skills
• Good written and verbal English communication skills.
• Accessibility and security compliance
o Understanding of common web security attacks and/or tools used to scan web applications
o Understanding of ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) and methods to build/test web application designs
The following qualifications/experience will be a plus:
• Experience with React
• Experience with Angular
• Experience with KendoUI React Js
• Familiar with JIRA
• User authentication and authorization between multiple systems, servers, and environments
• Implementing automated testing platforms and unit
• Because of close work with business teams and U.S. based resources, the work schedule initially starts in line with a standard work schedule in the U.S. PST time zone (7-3pm) or 5.30 pm to 2.30 am IST.
• As the resource gains efficiency in coordinating with U.S. resources, the schedule can slide to a partial overlap with above mentioned U.S. time zone.