This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1003680
Under the supervision of the Foreclosure Team Leader, the Foreclosure Specialist will be responsible for coordinating Foreclosure activities and processes with Collections personnel, legal counsel and other Departments within the Company as necessary during the Foreclosure process as well as ensuring that actions are properly documented, recorded, while maintaining and adhering to the Foreclosure timeline.
Job Functions and Responsibilities
• Work closely with outside attorneys to oversee foreclosure actions from referral to foreclosure sales.
• Assigned a portfolio of real estate secured loans that are in foreclosure to ensure that the loans are properly and timely processed and are handled in accordance with HUD guidelines.
• Ensure adherence to investor, HUD, and state requirements.
• Database entry and tracking of the legal documents throughout the review process
• May prepare accurate judgment figures, payoffs, and reinstatements.
• Coordinate past due steps in the foreclosure process, work with attorney firms to ensure timely completion.
• Communicate with attorneys to update files that are in legal process (i.e. foreclosure, writ of possession, and eviction proceedings).
• Responsible for special projects and reporting required by investors.
• Ensure accounts are properly documented with actions taken, correspondence, and explanation of delay, if any.
• Ensure the information contained within the legal documents is accurate and meet department quality assurance standards.
• Create and image supporting documents used to validate the information contained within the legal document
• Monitors foreclosure loans and ensures that foreclosure actions on individual accounts are completed in a timely manner, according to investor/insurer, state, and regulatory guidelines, minimizing financial losses to the company.
• Any other job responsibilities requested by management.
• Any graduate
• 1+ years of mortgage servicing experience
• 1+ years of foreclosure experience preferred
• Black Knight or Loansphere software experience is a plus
• Working knowledge of foreclosure law and terminology
• Effective customer service and communication skills
• Proficient with MS Outlook, MS Excel and MS Word.
• Well organized, effective time management, prioritize and allocate workload for optimum efficiency.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.