This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1003682
Under the supervision of the Senior Manager, Foreclosure Reverse Servicing, the Coordinator, Title Curative, will be responsible for managing day to day activities of our outside title curative vendors and legal counsel, as well as in-house departments. Coordinate activities between these parties on assigned files to ensure that bottlenecks are identified and eliminated in a timely matter. Ensure that title issues associated with assignable loans are remediated quickly and accurately.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Manage the resolution productivity of outside title curative vendors against established Service Level Agreements.
• Maintain curative portfolio of titles, including: aging, impediments and ETA.
• Work with available resources to resolve any title related issues.
• Contact servicers and foreclosure attorneys to obtain necessary documents.
• Ensure that all bills are paid and current.
• Communicate with vendors to ensure that all information is current and updated.
• Cure title impairments by obtaining lien releases and negotiates with the title provider to determine resolution of judgments, senior liens, and other issues.
• Manage time sensitive deadlines and communicates with associates in other departments in order to meet departmental goals.
• Order the filing of title claims, working with attorneys to resolve title issues, or defense litigation surrounding title defects that cause an impediment to obtaining title to the property or conveying title to investors/insurers.
• Handle more complex levels of transactions with limited supervision to complete daily tasks and duties.
• Any other job responsibilities requested by management.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• Any grdauate
• Minimum requirement of 1 year of mortgage experience within title, closing and/or post closing
• Reverse mortgage experience is a plus
• Effective customer service and communication skills.
• Must be able to manage high volumes with accuracy.
• Proficient with MS Outlook, MS Excel and MS Word.
• Well organized, effective time management, prioritize and allocate workload for optimum efficiency.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Strong Team Player. Position requires interaction with all interoffice personnel, managers and officers as well as the public and outside vendors.
• Effective problem-solving skills.