This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1003738
The analyst is responsible for the processing various tasks involved with servicing of Reverse Mortgage Loans and assisting in efficient handling of the servicing functions. This position requires the ability to work in a collaborative/team environment aimed at continuous improvement while always meeting or exceeding expectations.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Ability to perform all duties as described under the Reverse Servicing Position
• Perform daily follow-up of all assigned assets to ensure a smooth process to avoid delays
• Respond to all incoming requests regarding claims status'
• Conduct proactive and effective pipeline management in accordance with standard performance expectations
• Update Servicing System with the status of assigned claims including events completed and/or delays
• Complete proper review and execution of needed supporting documentation to ensure claim can be submitted to HUD properly and timely
• Verify the accuracy of all relative documents extracted from various resources, including invoices, internal departments, vendors, and external servicers
• Receive, research and resolve inquiries in a timely and accurate manner and communicate effectively with the vendor, client, investor, internal departments, and external servicers when necessary
• Liaise with other departments within the company in order to understand and resolve differences
• Participates in projects, reports or assists with other tasks as determined by management
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
• Bachelor's degree or equivalent of fifteen years of education.
• Preference will be given to any candidate that has prior experience in Default , Accounting or Claims process
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and Access
• Effective written and verbal communication skills
• Must be analytical, logical and detail oriented
• No documented disciplinary action in the past 12 months
• Should have an Appraisal rating of "B" or above in the last completed performance cycle
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS : No Travel