To provide and maintain excellent customer relations by ensuring customer inquiries are handled in a prompt, efficient, courteous, effective, and professional manner. Collect loan payments and resolve delinquent customer loans by leveraging retention and liquidation strategies. Manage customer contact through inbound call queues and outbound dialer campaigns. Adhere to investor servicing guidelines and internal policies and procedures.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Inbound and outbound calls for loans current month owing through foreclosure (Customer Service and Collection Calls in English)
- Effectively provide prompt, accurate and professional responses to customer inquiries
- Successfully resolve routine inquiries regarding payments, escrow, loan terms etc.
- Display active listening skills
- Document loan activity on MSP
- Actively collect on past due payments
- Establish payment arrangements and determine strategies to resolve delinquency
- Foreclosure questions and concerns
- Determine the reason for default
- Counsel customers about consequences of delinquency
- Maintaining service levels and call center performance metrics - Schedule Adherence, Average Call Handle Time, Attendance / Availability, Production hours etc.
- Payment Collection and provide resolution
- Complete Mandatory trainings on time
- Maintain Business KPIs- Net Promoter Score, Call Quality Scores, Refinance Solicitation, Resolution Credits, One Call Resolution etc.
Qualifications and requirements:
- Outstanding communications skills (including verbal, written, and listening skills)
- College degree preferred
- Mortgage Experience desirable but not required
- Knowledge of customer service strategies
- Competitive, self-driven, motivated, team player, flexible and adaptable to change
- Ability to build rapport over the phone
- Good organizational, analytical, and decision-making skills
- Execute and prioritize multiple tasks
- Computer knowledge (Microsoft Office and understanding of network systems) preferred
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Scheduled shift changes as a result of business needs (associate must be flexible)
- Needs to have Stable Internet connection (> 50 MBPS)-
Rotating Shifts - Monday to Saturday
May have non-consecutives weekly offs based on business requirements
Company: Ocwen APAC
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen's mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put "Caring in Action" while growing your career.
Our Service Excellence philosophy is: We consistently deliver on our commitments to customers, clients, investors, and colleagues through caring service, integrity and creative solutions. This philosophy is embraced by achieving our CARE service standards, which stands for Caring, Accurate, Responsive and Empowered. As a service organization, Ocwen firmly embraces this philosophy and recognizes that our collective success is an outgrowth of our employees, processes, and focus on operational execution and service delivery. As a member of the Ocwen team, you will receive tools, training and support to help deliver on our service objectives. Within our Service Excellence philosophy, we expect all employees to interact and engage our colleagues and our customers with respect, courtesy and professionalism; and achieve results consistent with our CARE standards.
Ocwen and its subsidiaries are proud to be equal opportunity workplaces. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.