Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1003767
POSITION SUMMARY: This position will support Investor Reporting private label clients. The Analyst will report to Supervisor of Investor Reporting in all aspects of remittance reporting and wire process, including inquiry tracking and escalated matter handling for private label investors.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Prepare monthly remittance reports and delinquency reports for investors and trusts.
• Facilitate the accurate and timely submission of reports and funds transfer to investors and trusts as specified by the servicing agreement.
• Work independently on projects and other assignments.
• Multi-task and troubleshoot any issues that arise which may have multiple variables that fall outside stipulated guidelines and work closely within the department and with other PHH departments to ensure their prompt and accurate resolution.
• Act as a liaison and information resource between the Investor Reporting department and the trust or investor to answer questions and assist in the prompt resolution of any questions they may have or forward their inquiries to the appropriate department or individual for assistance.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE : MBA (Finance)
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS - Mid and Night