Position Title: Senior Specialist, Vault Escalations
To provide and maintain excellent services supporting Records Services to ensure all inquiries are handled promptly and efficiently. We expect our employees to be courteous, effective, and act in a professional manner. Adhere to investor servicing guidelines and internal policies and procedures.
What We Offer:
- 19 days of PTO!
- 8 paid holidays and 2 floating holidays!
- Paid Day off for Volunteer Work
- Medical, Dental, 401k, Education Reimbursement and much more!
- Conduct and analyze research for missing loan documents
- Lost Note Affidavit drafting and execution
- Effectively manage assigned workflows
- Involvement with a shared (team) mailbox
- Note Possession requests
- Collateral file receiving
- Collateral file pull
- Collateral file returns
- Document interfiling
- Perform collateral duties and special projects as assigned
- Fulfillment of document and collateral file requests received through various sources (Document Custodians, Attorneys, Courts, and other Business Units)
High School Diploma, GED, equivalent certification, or military experience required.
2+ Years Mortgage Servicing Background
- Ability to lift 30 pounds
- Ability to stand for entire 8 hour shift
- Ability to bend to the floor and/or reach overhead for long periods of time
- Independent Research Skills
- A high level of accuracy is critical
- Outstanding communication skills (including verbal, written, and listening skills)
- Strong organization skills; ability to handle multiple priorities and produce positive results
- Computer knowledge (Microsoft Office, Access, Excel, PowerPoint and understanding of network systems) preferred
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to work overtime as required
- Demonstrated flexibility to work in a multi-task environment
- Scheduled shift changes as a result of business needs (associate must be flexible)
- Customer oriented; ability to work effectively with others
- Ability to work in a high volume, fast paced environment and successfully meet established deadlines and cycle time requirements
Company: PHH Mortgage
PHH Mortgage, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ocwen Financial Corporation, is one of the largest subservicers of residential mortgages in the United States. PHH Mortgage provides servicing solutions to companies who own mortgage servicing rights and offers portfolio retention services to extend and enhance customer relationships.
PHH has been providing mortgage lending and servicing solutions since 1984 and is dedicated to responsible and ethical practices while delivering an exceptional customer experience. We strictly focus on subservicing and portfolio retention allowing our diverse professional clients - representing some of the largest and most recognizable financial and wealth management institutions, investors of MSRs, regional and community banks, and credit unions - to concentrate on their core businesses, while providing borrowers with exceptional customer service throughout the life of their loans.
Adhering to the highest levels of risk and compliance, built to bank-like standards, we build relationships with our clients and their customers to promote a philosophy of retaining "customers for life." We strive to be a natural extension of each client's team, helping them to keep their expenses down, borrowers satisfied and service levels up while meeting today's regulatory demands and changing market conditions.
Our Service Excellence philosophy is: We consistently deliver on our commitments to customers, clients, investors, and colleagues through caring service, integrity and creative solutions. This philosophy is embraced by achieving our CARE service standards, which stands for Caring, Accurate, Responsive and Empowered. As a service organization, PHH firmly embraces this philosophy and recognizes that our collective success is an outgrowth of our employees, processes, and focus on operational execution and service delivery. As a member of the PHH team, you will receive tools, training and support to help deliver on our service objectives. Within our Service Excellence philosophy, we expect all employees to interact and engage our colleagues and our customers with respect, courtesy and professionalism; and achieve results consistent with our CARE standards.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.