This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1003785
POSITION SUMMARY: Customer Resolutions Agent
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Customer Resolutions agent will provide and maintain excellent customer relations by ensuring customer inquiries are handled in a prompt, efficient, courteous, effective, and professional manner. Assist customer queries, collect loan payments, and resolve delinquent customer loans by leveraging retention and liquidation strategies. Manage customer contact through inbound call queues and outbound dialer campaigns. Adhere to investor servicing guidelines and internal policies and procedures.
• Display effective collection techniques, call handling skills, and negotiate with confidence to obtain delinquency resolution.
• Provide accurate and relevant information to the customer.
• Inbound and outbound calls for loans current month owing through foreclosure (Customer Service and Collection Calls in English)
• Effectively provide prompt, accurate and professional responses to customer inquiries
• Successfully resolve routine inquiries regarding payments, escrow, loan terms etc.
• Display active listening skills
• Document loan activity on MSP
• Actively collect on past due payments
• Establish payment arrangements and determine strategies to resolve delinquency
• Foreclosure questions and concerns
• Determine the reason for default
• Counsel customers about consequences of delinquency
• Maintaining service levels and call center performance metrics - Schedule Adherence, Average Call Handle Time, Attendance / Availability
• Payment Collection and Deal Production
• Stable Internet connection - Hybrid work from home model. May be required to work in the office eventually
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
• College degree preferred
• Open to College undergraduates with 12 months BPO experience preferable in collections department
• Ability to handle customer escalations and is the go-to person for leadership to handle more difficult calls
• Demonstrates positive attitude, adds to a positive team morale and is eager to take on and learn new things
• Ability to work independently
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS:
• Shifts and Schedules: Our call center hours of operation are Monday - Friday 8:00am - 9:00pm EST, and on Saturdays 8:00am - 5:00pm EST, shifts will fall into those timeframes.
• Associate must have stable internet connect (>50 mbs speed) while schedule to work from home and must be resided at the base location (Office site) all the time while working from home.
• Work from Office
• Associate must be flexible as scheduled shift changes and skill set may be changed from Customer service to Customer resolutions and vice versa because of business needs.