This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1003708
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Review customer's correspondence in order to comprehend the nature of inquiry/complaint.
• Carry out detailed and accurate analysis of the customer's concern and provide a complete and accurate response.
• Coordinate with other Business Units to obtain data/details required to respond effectively and within TAT to customer correspondence.
• Support the Research department by performing all processing and administrative duties to support the department.
• Coach and support new joiners by providing process support and perform OJT (On-the-Job) training.
• Assist writers in analyzing the case and give direction for the expected resolution.
• Keep the team updated with all process level changes and updates.
• Maintain and track all the process level queries raised by respective team.
• Produce Ad-hoc reports and perform duties as assigned by the department manager
• Delight our customers through caring service and innovative homeownership solutions.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE: Graduate
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS: No