This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Pasay City, Philippines
Job ID: 1003819
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Work with business unit subject matter experts and conduct the necessary research to draft instructor and participant training material.
• Write consistent, concise, easy-to-understand, plain language training material intended for new hire or existing associate audiences.
• Create material using Accelerated Learning methodologies.
• Create training material consistent with and resulting from regulatory, compliance and legal changes.
• Create material for a large audience using a variety of mediums (ILT, CBT, video, gamification, etc.) for a large audience.
• Design and implement effective measurement of training goal, including course assessments, structured job shadowing checklists, user readiness tests and certification processes.
• Interact with other Corporate Training team members to collaborate on design initiatives when appropriate.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• Demonstrable experience in improving performance in an adult learning environment which emphasizes performance analysis.
• College degree in Instructional Design, English or communications, or equivalent related business experience required.
• Working knowledge of the principles and methodologies associated with instructional design and adult learning.
• Experience in designing instructional strategies, designing instructional materials and evaluating results of specific improvement courses or programs.
• Ability to interact with multiple levels of management and work in a team environment.
• Ability to work within an instructional design system, communicate design concepts and promote the use of instructional design methodologies.
• Experience using Storyline360 (including Rise360) and Vyond helpful.
• Experience using Learning Management Systems (LMSs).
• Experience working in a results-oriented, fast-paced, rapidly changing environment that demands results.
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
• May be expected to work flexible shifts and weekends to meet aggressive deadlines and coordinate with resources in other time zones
• Must be willing to travel nationally or internationally alone or with a group to meet off-site needs or attend training