POSITION SUMMARY: This position will support Investor Reporting private label clients. The Analyst will report to Supervisor of Investor Reporting in all aspects of remittance reporting and wire process, including inquiry tracking and escalated matter handling for private label investors.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Prepare monthly remittance reports and delinquency reports for investors and trusts.
• Facilitate the accurate and timely submission of reports and funds transfer to investors and trusts as specified by the servicing agreement.
• Work independently on projects and other assignments.
• Multi-task and troubleshoot any issues that arise which may have multiple variables that fall outside stipulated guidelines and work closely within the department and with other PHH departments to ensure their prompt and accurate resolution.
• Act as a liaison and information resource between the Investor Reporting department and the trust or investor to answer questions and assist in the prompt resolution of any questions they may have or forward their inquiries to the appropriate department or individual for assistance.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE : MBA (Finance)
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS - Mid
Company: Ocwen APAC
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen's mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put "Caring in Action" while growing your career.
Our Service Excellence philosophy is: We consistently deliver on our commitments to customers, clients, investors, and colleagues through caring service, integrity and creative solutions. This philosophy is embraced by achieving our CARE service standards, which stands for Caring, Accurate, Responsive and Empowered. As a service organization, Ocwen firmly embraces this philosophy and recognizes that our collective success is an outgrowth of our employees, processes, and focus on operational execution and service delivery. As a member of the Ocwen team, you will receive tools, training and support to help deliver on our service objectives. Within our Service Excellence philosophy, we expect all employees to interact and engage our colleagues and our customers with respect, courtesy and professionalism; and achieve results consistent with our CARE standards.
Ocwen and its subsidiaries are proud to be equal opportunity workplaces. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.