The SCCM Architect will be joining our Enterprise Desktop Engineering team responsible for design, implementation, and evaluation of an enterprise System Center system. The Architect will interface with vendors, other IT teams and the desktop engineering team to ensure the system is built and utilized using industry best practices to meet the requirements of the enterprise. The candidate must have experience with Microsoft System Centre Configuration, Design, Implementation and both endpoint and server Patch Management. The enterprise environment encompasses branch offices in the US, India and Philippines.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Complete ownership of the System Center environment
- Design and build processes for System Center Configuration Manager administration and utilization by various IT teams
- Collaborate with both internal and external partners throughout the implementation process
- Ensure capacity planning, infrastructure evaluation are completed accurately and addressed with implementation
- Full architectural understanding of system requirements to ensure system stability and effectiveness in an ongoing basis
- Able to train and assist other team members in various functions of SCCM and other System Center Modules
- Ability to evaluate enterprise environment and suggest other use cases for improving IT Service Delivery using System Center
- Attend meetings and breakout session to ensure the team is aware of company, business unit and customer initiatives and proactively engage when needed to ensure the tool is being used to automate or improve IT delivery
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- Should be a graduate
- 7 plus years of experience in a System Center administration & System Center Architect
- Microsoft Certification preferred but not required
- Understanding of all infrastructure functions including network, servers (physical and virtual), and end user computing devices
- Ability to work under pressure and within strict time constraints while working in a changing environment with continually changing direction and requirements
- Ability to communicate technical details to business leaders as well as to communicate contact drivers to other team members (written and verbally)
- High level experience and mastery of Advanced SCCM administration and troubleshooting
- Installing and configuring SCCM2012 3
- Must be confident, highly motivated and passionate about making a difference within Ocwen
Company: Ocwen APAC
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
Ocwen and its subsidiaries are proud to be equal opportunity workplaces. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.