Job Description POSITION SUMMARY:
Technical engineer with expertise in the Microsoft Cloud Productivity or Cloud Platform competency. This person will be comfortable architecting solutions around Office 365, Active Directory, SCCM and/or Intune, Azure Active Directory, and Azure. You will lead clients through technical and sales discussions to help them find the right solutions for their organization.JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• 10+ years working with the below technologies
• 5+ years pre-sales experience
• Experience migrating clients to Office 365
• Experience with Active Directory upgrades
• Communicate information clearly
• Stay up-to-date on Microsoft Cloud Productivity solutions (Office 365, Microsoft 365, Intune, Active Directory) and Microsoft Azure
• Present technical information to various technical and non-technical roles
• Comfort leading group discussions in technical and business topics
• Subject matter expertise with the most or all of the following:
• Windows desktop OS 7,8,10
• Office Pro Plus
• Office 365
• Windows Server
• Active Directory
• Azure Active Directory
• SCCMEDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• MCSE Office 365/Cloud Productivity certification or multiple Microsoft Certifications (Exchange, Windows Server, or other productivity related)
• MCSE or Certification in Azure/Cloud PlatformWORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS
• 2pm to 11pm. Should be willing to travel domestic or International depending on project requirements.
Company: Ocwen APAC
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
Ocwen and its subsidiaries are proud to be equal opportunity workplaces. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.