Reporting to the Sales Director, the Sales Manager is primarily responsible for driving business growth by managing and developing a team of Loan Officers who originate mortgage loans to a nationwide market. This position is critical to the success of the sales organization, and will be expected to work cross functionally and partner with other business leaders to drive efficiency and production throughout the organization. JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Daily sales management of Loan Officers including adherence to key metrics, time blocks, scheduling, sales and technical skills
- Development and improvement of overall processes including sales strategy, phone systems and lead generation systems
- Management of leads distributed to the team including disposition of leads, transfer rate and lead management protocols
- Responsible to provide ongoing coaching to Loan Officers to drive efficiency and increased sales production
- Work with Loan Officers and Processing Department on loan level issues
- Recruiting, training and developing of Loan Officers
- Measuring and reporting of daily team production and participation in monthly leadership meetings
- Active participation in Retail Leadership team to assure achievement of operating plan and strategic evolution
- Responsible for all regulatory compliance functions for their teams including, but not limited to initial disclosures sent timely, rate lock disclosures sent timely, State of IL predatory lending compliance and quality assurance
- High school diploma, GED or military equivalent experience required; bachelor's degree preferred
- Minimum 1-2 yearsâ€™ experience managing, leading and developing a team of loan officers; leadership experience with loan officers in a call center environment required
- Successful, proven track record of managing team sales production and meeting, exceeding production goals
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office Suite, and other mortgage/banking software
- MLO license required, multi state preferred
Company: PHH Mortgage
PHH Mortgage, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ocwen Financial Corporation, is one of the largest subservicers of residential mortgages in the United States. PHH Mortgage provides servicing solutions to companies who own mortgage servicing rights and offers portfolio retention services to extend and enhance customer relationships.
Located in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, PHH has been providing mortgage lending and servicing solutions since 1984 and is dedicated to responsible and ethical practices while delivering an exceptional customer experience. We strictly focus on subservicing and portfolio retention allowing our diverse professional clients – representing some of the largest and most recognizable financial and wealth management institutions, investors of MSRs, regional and community banks, and credit unions – to concentrate on their core businesses, while providing borrowers with exceptional customer service throughout the life of their loans.
Adhering to the highest levels of risk and compliance, built to bank-like standards, we build relationships with our clients and their customers to promote a philosophy of retaining “customers for life.” We strive to be a natural extension of each client’s team, helping them to keep their expenses down, borrowers satisfied and service levels up while meeting today’s regulatory demands and changing market conditions.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.