Job Description Position Summary:
PHH Mortgage seeks a Manager, Forward Lending Finance, Reporting to the Senior Vice President of Mortgage Finance, this position provides reporting and analytics support to all levels within the Mortgage Lending teams, which includes building & managing budget & forecasting models, monthly reporting, analyzing market, price & margin data, managing projects, and handling ad hoc reporting requests from other departments including Marketing, Sales, Operations, and Compliance. Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Manage all aspects of budgeting, forecasting, and operational reporting and analytics for Capital Markets
- Refine & manage P&L attribution & MTM reporting for each respective business channel
- Report key operational metrics and findings to management to assist in effective performance management and process improvement
- Develop scalable automated management level dashboards and scorecards to provide benchmarking and progress against key goals
- Coordinate and organize the Capital Markets portion of the Monthly Business Reviews encompassing the MTM attribution of each respective channel and detailed explanation of Gain on Sale
- Work closely with the Finance and Accounting in AP/Vendor Review, Monthly Accruals, Capacity Planning, and Annual budget/forecast process
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- 5+ years of FP&A, Capital Markets experience, preferably in the mortgage industry
- Undergraduate degree in finance, business, sales or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification and/or work experience
- Relevant product and mortgage industry knowledge
- Strong analytical ability; review and present data concisely and accurately
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with relevant software applications, including Microsoft Office, with advanced Excel & PowerPoint proficiency, with Hyperion, MSP, and Compass Analytics
- Competencies in problem solving, creativity, organizational skills while showing good judgment and execution within a fast-paced environment
Company: PHH Mortgage
PHH Mortgage, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ocwen Financial Corporation, is one of the largest subservicers of residential mortgages in the United States. PHH Mortgage provides servicing solutions to companies who own mortgage servicing rights and offers portfolio retention services to extend and enhance customer relationships.
Located in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, PHH has been providing mortgage lending and servicing solutions since 1984 and is dedicated to responsible and ethical practices while delivering an exceptional customer experience. We strictly focus on subservicing and portfolio retention allowing our diverse professional clients – representing some of the largest and most recognizable financial and wealth management institutions, investors of MSRs, regional and community banks, and credit unions – to concentrate on their core businesses, while providing borrowers with exceptional customer service throughout the life of their loans.
Adhering to the highest levels of risk and compliance, built to bank-like standards, we build relationships with our clients and their customers to promote a philosophy of retaining “customers for life.” We strive to be a natural extension of each client’s team, helping them to keep their expenses down, borrowers satisfied and service levels up while meeting today’s regulatory demands and changing market conditions.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.