The Company is seeking an Infrastructure Operations Director to join our Enterprise Technology team. The Operations Director will have a detailed understanding of Infrastructure Operations functions and ability to implement and develop strategies needed to support an internationally growing organization.
- The operations Director position requires a visionary leader with strong skills in business management and a working knowledge of Infrastructure technologies
- The incumbent serves as the process owner of all end user support services and plays key role in ongoing activities related to the availability, integrity and confidentiality of customers, business partners, employees and business information, in compliance with the organization's information security policies
- This is a global role engaging stakeholders (at all levels) across geographies like India, Philippines, US and will be serving as face on ground support to executive leadership
- Must have a strong background in end user support & experience management, information technology Operations with a clear understanding of the challenges of supporting a 24 by 7 operations focused environment
- Minimum of 15+ years of experience with at least five years must be in a senior leadership role
- Qualification: Must be an Engineering Graduate -BE/BTECH (any specialization)
- As the Infrastructure Operations Director, you will work with the Enterprise Technology technical towers to understand our environment and to ensure compliance with Ocwen security and technical standards and processes
- This role is responsible for delivering world class business user experience with IT while ensuring day to day business requirements are handled promptly and effectively
- The role is also responsible for new hire onboarding and offboarding IT processes as well as interlocking with other departments within organization for ensuring success of same
- A key element of the Operations Director's role is working with all of infrastructure to determine acceptable metrics and knowledge for aiding in support of increasing efficiencies
- To build understanding and awareness of operational issues throughout the organization, they must have excellent communication and presentation skills
- Develops, implements and monitors a strategic, comprehensive enterprise end user services management program to ensure the integrity, confidentiality and availability of information owned, controlled and/or processed by the organization
- Develops, maintains and publishes up-to-date operational policies, standards and guidelines, and oversee training and dissemination of operations policies and practices
- Develops and manages end user operations budgets, and monitor them for variances
- Provides strategic Operational support for IT projects, including the implementation and support of technical controls including but not limited to; Patching, rollouts, upgrades,
- Liaison among the Infrastructure Operations and technology team and corporate compliance, Oversight, audit, legal and HR management teams as required
- Facilitates a metrics and reporting framework to measure the efficiency and effectiveness of the program, facilitate appropriate resource allocation, and increase the maturity of the security
- Develops and oversees effective disaster recovery policies and standards to align with enterprise business continuity management program goals. Coordinates the development of implementation plans and procedures to ensure that business-critical services are recovered in the event of a security event, and provide direction, support and in-house consulting in these areas.
- Must be an Engineering Graduate -BE/BTECH (any specialization)
- Financial and/or Mortgage industry expertise preferred
- This role is highly knowledgeable about the business and Technology environments and must ensure that all users of infrastructure components understand the risk and impact associated with changes in the environment
- Strong communication skills (including ability to probe deeply into business issues during exploratory and fact finding calls/discussions)
- They require excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities to identify and fix infrastructure incidents and risks
Company: Ocwen US
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
Ocwen and its subsidiaries are proud to be equal opportunity workplaces. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.