The Company is seeking a professional to Lead Ocwen's Reverse Servicing Default Management function in Houston, TX. The candidate will be responsible for ensuring proper loss mitigation processes are deployed across the Reverse Servicing business unit. Focus areas will include establishing processes surrounding borrower and heir outreach efforts to engage in sound payment plans when appropriate and other loss mitigation efforts such as Deed-in-lieu and short sales. In addition, manage all other default related activities including Foreclosure and REO functions. This position will report directly to the VP, Reverse Mortgage Servicing. Relocation available.
- Manage 6-8 direct reports including up to 50 associates across several disciplines.
- Lead manage and motivate Default Services team to meet or exceed organizational objectives.
- Set comprehensive goals and objectives for the Default Services team.
- Manage Single Points of Contact (SPOC) resources to for borrower outreach to drive payment plans and loss mitigation activities.
- Oversee the entire default process from identification of default event through to the timely resolution of the occurrence ensuring compliance with HUD, state, federal and investor requirements.
- Oversee the Foreclosure function to ensure HUD timelines are met and laws and regulations and requirements are followed.
- Oversee the REO process to ensure HUD timelines are met and that Sale Based Claims (SBCs) are maximized.
- Manage the Bankruptcy function and routine litigation functions to ensure compliance with laws and regulations and the timely remediation of both.
- Proper administration of repair set asides (RPAs).
- Attend and present to third parties during on-sight visits.
- Confirm compliance to all investor and government guidelines.
- Create, maintain and ensure compliance with divisional policies and procedures, URMs and training guides; and ensure timely revisions, as required.
- Partner with Six Sigma Team and other servicing business units to continually update / upgrade / improve programs for better results related to the government programs
Key Result Areas:
- Adherence to HUD guidelines on reasonable diligence timelines
- Adherence to internal curtailment metrics
- Compliance with call monitoring score requirements
- Ensure Hermit and servicing system are consistently in sync
- Maintain ASA goals as defined by annual scorecard
Bachelor's Degree required
- Minimum of 7 years experience in default servicing
- Knowledge of MSâ€“Office
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Candidate should have 2 plus years of financial services / consumer lending / mortgage servicing experience
- Experience negotiator
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong analytical skills, including ability to develop reports, analyze and interpret data
- Ability to work effectively with global cross-functional teams in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to juggle multiple competing priorities and adapt to constantly changing business environment
- Ideal candidate will be self-confident and goal oriented
- Customer oriented individual
- Extremely innovative with excellent Leadership skills
Company: PHH Mortgage
PHH Mortgage, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ocwen Financial Corporation, is one of the largest subservicers of residential mortgages in the United States. PHH Mortgage provides servicing solutions to companies who own mortgage servicing rights and offers portfolio retention services to extend and enhance customer relationships.
Located in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, PHH has been providing mortgage lending and servicing solutions since 1984 and is dedicated to responsible and ethical practices while delivering an exceptional customer experience. We strictly focus on subservicing and portfolio retention allowing our diverse professional clients – representing some of the largest and most recognizable financial and wealth management institutions, investors of MSRs, regional and community banks, and credit unions – to concentrate on their core businesses, while providing borrowers with exceptional customer service throughout the life of their loans.
Adhering to the highest levels of risk and compliance, built to bank-like standards, we build relationships with our clients and their customers to promote a philosophy of retaining “customers for life.” We strive to be a natural extension of each client’s team, helping them to keep their expenses down, borrowers satisfied and service levels up while meeting today’s regulatory demands and changing market conditions.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.