PHH Mortgage seeks an Specialist, Modification Administration to support the Loss Mitigation Administration Team. The Associate reports to the Director, Modification Administration. The Associate will handle all processing aspects of loss mitigation with an emphasis on modifications. The Modification Administration team oversees various functions including trial tracking, denials, final modification approvals, agreement quality check, and responding to loss mitigation inquiries. The Specialist's ability to remain flexible while handling all aspects of the end to end loss mitigation resolution process and provide excellent customer service is critical for success in the role.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- Manage end-to-end resolution processing tasks while ensuring compliance with respect to business rules, operational processes, regulatory directives, and audit requirements
- Identify process improvement opportunities and advise the Director, Modification Administration of findings
- Communicate with team members and other Business Units via email and phone
- Create reports and analyze data, including Daily Exception Report
- Resolve all assigned escalations within the required timeframe
- Perform other tasks, research, and special projects as required
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- Exceptional communication skills required: over the phone, in writing, and in person.
- HS Graduate, some college or degree preferred.
- 1 or more years' experience in related mortgage servicing or mortgages preferred
- Strong PC skills required Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Ability to gather, compile and analyze data
- Ability to handle multiple projects and assignments; able to prioritize and adhere to strict deadlines
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
Company: PHH Mortgage
PHH Mortgage, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ocwen Financial Corporation, is one of the largest subservicers of residential mortgages in the United States. PHH Mortgage provides servicing solutions to companies who own mortgage servicing rights and offers portfolio retention services to extend and enhance customer relationships.
Located in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, PHH has been providing mortgage lending and servicing solutions since 1984 and is dedicated to responsible and ethical practices while delivering an exceptional customer experience. We strictly focus on subservicing and portfolio retention allowing our diverse professional clients – representing some of the largest and most recognizable financial and wealth management institutions, investors of MSRs, regional and community banks, and credit unions – to concentrate on their core businesses, while providing borrowers with exceptional customer service throughout the life of their loans.
Adhering to the highest levels of risk and compliance, built to bank-like standards, we build relationships with our clients and their customers to promote a philosophy of retaining “customers for life.” We strive to be a natural extension of each client’s team, helping them to keep their expenses down, borrowers satisfied and service levels up while meeting today’s regulatory demands and changing market conditions.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.