Job DescriptionPosition Summary:
Reporting to the Director, Lending Controls, this position provides reporting and analytics support to all levels within the Mortgage Lending teams, which includes running reports, analyzing data, managing projects, administering commissions, and handling ad hoc reporting requests from other departments including Marketing, Sales, Operations, and Compliance. Job Functions and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Examples below:
- Manages all aspects of operational reporting and analytics for the Mortgage Lending.
- Define and analyze key metrics for all milestone stages during a life of a loan; identify operational gaps and deficiencies for process improvement opportunities.
- Reports key operational metrics and findings to management to assist in effective performance management and process improvement.
- Develops scalable automated management level dashboards and scorecards to provide benchmarking and progress against key goals.
- Coordinates and organizes the Monthly Business Review Powerpoint decks across all departments; prepares high-level presentations for the CEO, the Board of the Directors, and the investors as needed.
- Works closely with the Finance and Accounting in AP/Vendor Review, Monthly Accruals, Capacity Planning, and Annual budget/forecast process.
- Works with the finance, comp and management teams to calculate and submit monthly commission numbers for the Direct Lending teams.
- Provides project status updates and reports all assigned projects in a timely manner.
- Supports strategic projects implementation by reviewing installation plans, coordinating start-ups, documenting changes, updating procedures, and training sales advisors.
- Assists in other general department administrative duties as needed and assigned by the management team.
- Other duties as requested.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
Training / Licensing Requirements:
- 2-3 years of financial/operational reporting in a sales and/or marketing department, preferably in the mortgage industry.
- Undergraduate degree in finance, business, sales or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification and/or work experience
- 2 years of SQL writing
- Experience building, automating and maintaining reports using reporting tools such as SSRS or MicroStrategy
- Experience with SAS a plus
- Relevant product and mortgage industry knowledge preferred
- Strong analytical ability in reviewing data and presenting it in a concise and accurate manner.
- Strong communication skills- both in writing and orally.
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced work environment
- Experience with relevant software applications
- Competencies in problem solving, creativity, organizational skills while showing good judgment and execution.
Must pass the Company’s Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
Company: PHH Mortgage
PHH Mortgage, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ocwen Financial Corporation, is one of the largest subservicers of residential mortgages in the United States. PHH Mortgage provides servicing solutions to companies who own mortgage servicing rights and offers portfolio retention services to extend and enhance customer relationships.
Located in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, PHH has been providing mortgage lending and servicing solutions since 1984 and is dedicated to responsible and ethical practices while delivering an exceptional customer experience. We strictly focus on subservicing and portfolio retention allowing our diverse professional clients – representing some of the largest and most recognizable financial and wealth management institutions, investors of MSRs, regional and community banks, and credit unions – to concentrate on their core businesses, while providing borrowers with exceptional customer service throughout the life of their loans.
Adhering to the highest levels of risk and compliance, built to bank-like standards, we build relationships with our clients and their customers to promote a philosophy of retaining “customers for life.” We strive to be a natural extension of each client’s team, helping them to keep their expenses down, borrowers satisfied and service levels up while meeting today’s regulatory demands and changing market conditions.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.