To provide and maintain excellent customer relations by ensuring customer inquiries are handled in a prompt, efficient, courteous, effective and professional manner. Collect loan payments and resolve delinquent customer loans by leveraging retention and liquidation strategies. Manage customer contact through inbound call queues and outbound dialer campaigns. Adhere to investor servicing guidelines and internal policies and procedures.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
- Attempt to contact, via telephone, customers who are delinquent with their mortgage loan payments
- Answer incoming calls from customers who are delinquent with their mortgage loan payments
- Probe customers to determine why they are delinquent with their mortgage loan payments and determine how we can best assist them with resolving the delinquency through completion of a financial interview in Back in the Black.
- Research and resolve issues that impact the mortgage loan due date and creating a delinquent situation
- Document repayment agreements in mortgage systems
- Ensure loss mitigation request for assistance packages are sent to, completed and returned by homeowners in a timely manner
- Communicate with authorized third parties as required.
- Research customer contact information (a.k.a. skip trace) that is not readily available
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- College degree preferred
- Minimum of one year experience in a customer service or collections environment preferred
- Fluent in English and Spanish
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products (e.g. Word, Excel, etc.)
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Ability to deal with conflict and resolve accordingly
- Adapts well in a changing environment
- Must pass the Company’s Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
- Shifts and Schedules: Our call center hours of operation are Monday – Friday 8:00am – 9:00pm, Saturday 8:00am – 5:00pm. Shifts will fall into those timeframes.
- Scheduled shift changes as a result of business needs (associate must be flexible)
Company: Ocwen USVI Services, LLC
Ocwen USVI Services, LLC
Ocwen USVI Services, LLC is a wholly owned subsidiary of Ocwen Financial Corporation (“Ocwen”) (NYSE:OCN), the largest independent mortgage loan servicers in the United States. Based in St. Croix, United States Virgin Islands, Ocwen USVI Services, LLC was created to own and manage Ocwen’s global mortgage loan servicing assets and operations. Ocwen is widely recognized in government, industry, community and media circles as a leader in foreclosure prevention, mainly through loan modifications. Over the past few years, Ocwen has enjoyed significant growth in its loan servicing portfolio and market capitalization, largely as a result of successfully integrating servicing platforms acquired from large financial institutions
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.