Reporting to the Senior Manager of Corporate Training, this position is primarily responsible for executing on the training and education program and processes for Ocwen/PHH Mortgage Family. This position will help develop and train on such programs as the New Hires and Refreshers, as well as overall product, process and soft skills training and coaching. This role helps create and execute an effective training program for all Lending functions within the organization. Job Functions:
- Product knowledge, new hire induction and classroom training, operations training, compliance training, sales training, and technology training.
- Monitors and evaluates training programs to ensure effectiveness.
- Uses technology to create training efficiencies and to track participation and documented knowledge.
- Will deliver training to a variety of locations so this role will travel occasionally.
- Complete new hire trainings with a 1st attempt throughput of more than 85% Maintain certification records for all new hires and produce the same as and when required
- Review and recommend areas of improvement in training content
- Analyze month on month QA defects & trends and prepare a refresher training plan accordingly.
- Be responsible for conducting monthly training interventions like PKT and PKT Refreshers.
- Maintain Training MIS around all training programs conducted and publish reports regularly to the Training Manager/BU
- Participate in bi weekly call calibrations with the BU and QA team
- Maintain and upkeep of training manuals, decks assessments and other training content
- Create and execute training with new product launches
- Increase competency and productivity of experienced Loan Officers (LOs) through group and individual training interventions
- Assist with training efforts regarding licensing of inexperienced and unlicensed new LO hires focusing on Mortgage 101, successful loan origination, Service Excellence etc.
- 3+ years of training and/or education experience
- 2+ years of work experience in the Lending/Originations industry. This experience can be in a different capacity than training
- Proficiency in one on one and group coaching and training
- High energy and engaging training style
- Proficiency working collaboratively with leaders in various departments to provide support while not managing team members
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to manage priorities
- Versatility, flexibility and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically Excel, Outlook and Power Point and online training software applications
- Ability to leverage technology to increase efficiencies and cost savings
- Must possess good judgment, leadership and business skills
- Ability to be a creative, flexible and innovative team player
- Ability to travel to other sites to conduct onsite training sessions as well as conduct trainings through the remote mode like Teams/Over the Phone
Company: Ocwen US
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
Ocwen and its subsidiaries are proud to be equal opportunity workplaces. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.