Job Description Job Summary:
The Team Lead – Loan Setup is responsible for ensuring that the team meets and exceeds the client standards for production and accuracy on a consistent basisJob Functions and Responsibilities:
• To be able to co-ordinate effectively with the reviewers of the overall team quality.
• To identify and mentor/coach individuals in the team.
• To be able to ‘Pitch in’ to the team’s production as per situational demand.
• To take regular team huddle/meet to identify any communication gap/ process update requirements.
• To monitor workflow and delegate work accordingly in order to meet the SLA requirements of the client.
• To ensure that quality audits are reviewed and discussed with the team to ensure that the errors are not repeated.
• To formulate plans/ practices/Key performance indicators that enables the team to maximize their output in terms of productivity and accuracy.
• To be able to positively respond to and handle peak work volume/ pressure situations and have a motivating influence on the team.
• To track the process for workflow, tracking team performance, deployment of resources and capacity planning.
• Internal performance dashboards on a periodic basisQualifications
This position would require the Team Lead to manage a team of 15-20 Origination Specialists engaged in Loan Set up function.
• Graduate candidates with 2-3 years of Team Lead Experience and overall 4-6 years of experience with prior Loan origination experience in US mortgage
• Excellent Execution, Analytical, Time Management and Communication Skills
• Team building capabilities.
• Customer centric/focused.
• Should have strong interpersonal stills and the ability to get the job done.
• Should be proficient with MS Office tools.
• Should be able to analyze basic data/reports and provide synopsis/summary of performance
The candidate needs to be very detailed orientated as well as should have the ability to multi task in a fast-paced environment. Excellent research, comprehension, interpersonal, verbal/written communication skills and a strong attention to detail are a must. The candidate also must be proficient in Microsoft Applications to include Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point.Key Result Areas:
• Team capacity utilization: > As per SLA
• Attrition Management: As per SLA
• Ensure Turnaround time adherence of 100%
• Quality: As per SLA
• Team Efficiency: As per SLA
Company: Ocwen APAC
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
Ocwen and its subsidiaries are proud to be equal opportunity workplaces. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.