Job Description Position Summary-
Candidates should have substantial experience in standard concepts, practices, technology / tools & methodologies in Digital Transformations including automation, analytics, new/emerging technologies in AI/ML. Ability to manage projects efficiently and effectively from inception to completion, along with strong execution skills. Six sigma and process reengineering knowledge will be a good to have skill. The hire will execute projects on digital transformations, process redesign and maximize operational efficiency as well as $$$ saves opportunities for the enterprise. The hire will also be a key player in the corporate level Innovation and Disruption program.Primary Responsibilities-:
• Cradle to grave execution on digital transformational initiatives
• Ideation & pilots on new / emerging technologies such as AI/ML, predictive analytics et al.
• Provide Hands on technology / tool expertise to design and development tools
• Identifying areas of significant business impact and improvement opportunities; provide strategic direction & thought leadership
• Lead improvement/reengineering opportunity identification across vertical through strategic reviews/process mapping/metrics analysis, benchmarking, VOCs et al.
• Formulate strategies in order to meet the business requirements, customer deliverables as well as ensuring the departmental performance against goals
• Assist with the definition of potential projects to support the future growth of the business by identifying, quantifying and comparing potential projects, and playing an active role in the prioritization process
• Facilitate the teams to meet and improve on budget, cost, volume and efficiency targets (KPI's) in line with the business objectives
• Partner with process improvement COE to develop Lean six Sigma capability within the organization in the context of Digital transformations
• Identify key stakeholders, conduct impact analyses and assess change readiness
• Apply a change management process to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative
• Independently communicate plans, track progress and work with BU heads globally to facilitate change
• Quick learning curve in coming to a deeper understanding of the business processes
• Supports and leverages process for sharing best practicesQualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Equivalent
• Minimum 9 years of experience in driving independent Digital transformation projects
• Working experience with various components within the AWS cloud
• Project management and Process Mapping experience
• Knowledge of mortgage operations, procedures, and operational regulatory compliance a plus
• Strong Data Analytics skill experience
• Knowledge on Customer Support / Contact center / e-commerce processes
• Ability to communicate to the Executive leadership concisely the vision and change strategy
• Ability to act as a coach for senior BU leaders in helping them fulfill the role of change sponsor
• Motivation to up-skill in domain, concepts, principles, practices and techniques
• Environment is client focused; high volume; with a continuous improvement philosophy
• Excellent Organizational and time management skills – operates independently with minimal guidance by management
• Comfortable with working in a mid-day shift as well as remote working
• Good to have: Lean Six Sigma CertificationsWork Schedule:
2pm to 11pm
Company: Ocwen APAC
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
Ocwen and its subsidiaries are proud to be equal opportunity workplaces. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.