This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1000084
• IT Service Delivery function act as Bridge between business and IT and provide IT Partnership to enable business success.
• IT Service Delivery Professional will be responsible for daelivery of IT Services to Business.
• IT Service Delivery Professional will be communicating with C level professional for Business Reporting.
• IT SD Professional should have an understanding of IT concepts of technologies like Application Support, Data management, Cloud, Windows, Linux, Network, firewalls, Storage, Backup, VMware Virtualization, Load Balancers, and Secure File Systems Transfers (SFTP) etc.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Need to ensure delivery of SLA Based IT services with high quality as per business requirement.
• Hold Business reporting meeting and engage in regular communications with BU Leadership
• Handle escalations from BU on pending Request/Incident/Project/Tasks and ensure the delivery of results on priority as per BU requirement.
• Work closely with the Business Unit to assess needs and requirements convey back to the Enterprise Technology team.
• Communicate and interact with technology teams to ensure BU positive perception of IT
• Must be able to work with customers and support teams in a technical and professional manner with minimum direction. Must be able to work with Vendors / service providers.
• Collaborate with cross functional IT groups to improve process & systems that help run efficient operations.
• Help evaluate current solutions deployed within the Business Unit for redundancy, suitability for wider deployment to other groups, or replacement
• Review of process and identify Gaps and increase efficiencies in delivery processes.
• Proactively look for process improvement opportunities, challenge conventional practices, and adopt new methods and best practices. Contribute to the development and documentation of best practices
• Create IT reports in ServiceNow, create presentation and reports for Business reporting.
• Need to have strong presence during discussion on RCA and CAB meetings.
Qualification and Experience
• Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical field, Preferably B.E. or MBA.
• 6+ years of IT industry experience is preferred. Need to have experience on Escalation handling, Business reporting and ITIL.
• Minimum 2+ years of relevant experience in operations environment and IT Service Delivery or Technical account management role.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required, and presentation experience preferred
• Experience engaging with C-level and other senior leadership
• Strong Knowledge of ITIL processes is must, certification is plus.
• Strong Hands on experience on creating presentation on MS PPT.
• Good Hands-on Experience on Excel.
• Need to have good understanding on IT Technology and processes.
• Financial or Mortgage industry expertise preferred
• Should be comfortable in rotational and night shifts.
• Experience in reporting through ITSM Ticketing tool, preferably ServiceNow.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE -:Graduate
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)
6:30 PM to 3:30 AM IST