The Team Lead will be responsible for provides technical expertise and recommendations L2/3 network operation support in response to projects and business needs.
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provide Level-2 / 3 support, troubleshoots, diagnoses and resolves the problem. Documents the solution for future references.
- Analyses Network performance, utilization to identify issues and remediation to prevent incidents Work with internal Legal/ Compliance staff to ensure that all business processes are compliant with all state and federal regulations.
- Develops capacity planning, load balancing and redundancy solutions. Plans adjustments as per business requirements.
- Drive KPI improvements e.g. no. of Incidents & time taken to resolve each incident.
- Identify and documents best design and operating practices for Telecom estate.
- Works with service providers to ensure service delivery as per SLA, ongoing performance reviews, feedback to engineering team during decision making.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree is required
- 10+ years of experience in supporting complex and large Telecom operations (Data, Voice and Contact Centre) (Desired experience with US, Philippines & India Telco providers)
- People Management experience preferred but not must
- Certification in IT Networks (e.g. CCNP) & Project management.
- Telecom Operations management, Technical problem resolutions, Routing, Switching, Documentation, Software defined network at advance proficiency levels.
- Technical Skills: Cisco Routers, Switches, IP Telephony, Monitoring tools: Solar Winds, Network diagrams
Company: Ocwen APAC
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
Ocwen and its subsidiaries are proud to be equal opportunity workplaces. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.