Reporting directly to the Head of Capital Markets and part of the Capital Markets Center of Excellence this person will provide evaluation, documentation, and business analysis as needed for Capital Markets strategic initiatives. Responsibilities would include independently managing projects or tasks on behalf of the business and collaborating within the Capital Markets department as well as other areas of the institution for implementation. This position will also be responsible for developing board-level presentations, spreadsheets, dashboards, and any other executive reporting required. Job Functions and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily:
- Research industry trends and benchmarks
- Prepare strategy and performance presentations
- Maintain and prioritize multiple projects with minimal supervision
- Act as a liaison with an emphasis on understanding the needs of all project stakeholders and building consensus to come to a common understanding and direction
- Present findings of research to assist the department Leadership in establishing departmental strategy
- Support programs or projects specific to the Capital Markets department including special programs related to relationship management and business development
- Collaborate with employees within the department as well as external to the department in problem solving activities
- Manage special projects within the department as requested by the Leadership.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and experience:
Training / Licensing Requirements
- 2-4 years of work experience related to research, analytics or project management in the Financial Services industry required.
- Undergraduate degree in finance, accounting, or business required.
- Prior experience working in a Financial Institution preferred
- Capital Markets experience preferred.
- Excellent PowerPoint, Excel, and Visio skills required
- Experience in developing professional executive level presentations
- Strong financial, analytical and critical thinking skills
- Exceptional communication (written and oral)
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, delegate tasks and accomplish deadlines
- Self motivated, ability to work independently with minimal direction and lead complex projects
- Detail oriented and able to ensure accuracy when working with data and reports
- Experience to proactively recognize and identify process improvement recommendations
- Must pass the Company’s Background Screening process prior to beginning employment. Additionally, as a condition of employment, you may be required to pass client-specific background check requirements or Federal/State licensing requirements, if applicable.
Company: Ocwen US
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
Ocwen and its subsidiaries are proud to be equal opportunity workplaces. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.