Job Description POSITION SUMMARY:
• This is a Senior BI Architect (Sr. Manager/Manager) position responsible for leading a team, and assisting with development efforts for the Business Intelligence area in support of internal systems and customers.
• The position requires a strong background in business intelligence with a deep MicroStrategy, Qlik or Tableau concentration.
• This individual should have extensive hands-on experience with the various components of at least one BI suite.
• In addition, this person should have extensive knowledge and hands-on experience developing simple grid reports to complex dashboards.
• This person will work with the other IT teams, business analysts, as well as hardware, software and service vendors.
• The role will extensively interact with Business Partners in India and USA, get functional requirements and convert the same to technical requirements for junior resources.
• Professional certifications in related technologies are good to have JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• As part of Data Management team, responsible in implementing the BI Strategy.
• Responsible for managing trainings schedule for Business Users.
• Should be aware of the best in practice of the visual effects and the latest trends in BI & Analytics.
• Help business get the right insight into the business based on the dynamic dashboards.
• Expected to have a good understanding of operational metrics presented at an Executive Management level and also to add metrics on a constant basis to reflect team/tool strength and to showcase deliverables.
• Experience setting up end to end MicroStrategy Enterprise Mobile platform and help team deliver reports/dashboard via mobile app is a huge plus. Knowledge surrounding configuration/setup of mobile environment include two factor authentication is a huge plus.
• Experience converting/automating excel based reports using BI tool like MicroStrategy/Qlik QUALIFICATIONS: EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Engineering/Management.
• Technical knowledge of Business Intelligence tools, primarily MicroStrategy, Qlik. Including tool configuration and usage, internal structures, architect design concepts, optimization techniques and development of complex objects and dashboards.
• Highly technical knowledge of relational and dimensional databases, physical database design concepts, database access and query languages.
• 10-12 Years of Reporting Development, with domain knowledge of BFSI– Mortgage Industry preferred.
• Professional certification in Reporting Tools IN BI Tools like Microstrategy/Qlik/Tableau preferred but not mandatory.
• Proven analytic skills, including mining, evaluation, analysis and visualization
• Must possess ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Must possess excellent investigative and problem solving abilities TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS (only add if needed)
A) Certification in MicroStrategy/Qlik is good to have (Optional) WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)
12PM to 9PM (IST)
Company: Ocwen APAC
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
Ocwen and its subsidiaries are proud to be equal opportunity workplaces. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.