Job Description POSITION SUMMARY:
The Analyst position is a IC role and person is responsible to process and pay all vendor payments and Employee travel and Expense claims accurately and liase with different employees, business units and vendors.JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Processing & executing Payment batches of invoices related to India, Philippines, USA
• Processing of Travel and Expense claims of employees and Travel settlements
• Ensure TAT, accuracy and productivity targets are met on a daily basis
• Tracking and follow up of rejected invoices and resolution
• Preparation of function specific MIS
• Liaise with Business teams for smooth functioning of AP deliverablesQUALIFICATIONS:
• B com /M.com with 5-7 years of experience in Accounts payables, preferably India Accounts Payable environment and exposure of Travel and Expense claims and GST environment
• Experience in Oracle Fusion or any other ERP
• Good communication and Excel skills
• Ability to adapt to changes, if required by business
• Should be ready to work in mid-day shift
• Exposure to GST understanding and working knowledge.
• Ability to multi-task and manage a team in a fast-paced environment. Ability to discern and escalate issues, when necessary
• Self-motivated, self-confident team player that can collaborate with internal and external business partners to yield results
• Detail-oriented individual with follow-through to ensure all issues are resolved to customer satisfactionTRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS (only add if needed) WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)
5:30 pm to 2:30 am IST (Mon-Fri)
Company: Ocwen APAC
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
Ocwen and its subsidiaries are proud to be equal opportunity workplaces. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.