Job Description POSITION SUMMARY:
Auditor will be reporting to the Team Leader / Manager, Operations Risk Originations. The team is involved in Review of Loans from an Underwriter’s perspective (Pre and Post Funding) and provide appropriate and timely feedback to the underwriter. The position requires a thorough understanding of the U.S. Mortgage Underwriting function with a focus on detail on timeliness.JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Auditor in the Operations Risk Originations will be responsible to review the sampled loans selected for Pre-Funding Quality Assurance Underwriting and Post Closing Due Diligence Underwriting. Following are the Job Responsibilities.
• Review the loan from the perspective of Income/Employment, Asset, Collateral and Credit perspectives
• Review the loan file from the data integrity stand point and look out for possible misrepresentations and red flags
• Confirm the loan file is complete from the Regulatory stand point with appropriate documentation
• Have an eye for detail
• Adhere to strict timelines prescribed by the Management and provide the review response in the desired timeframe
• Should be open to work in Night Shift (if needed) with a flexibility to change the shift at minimum notice
• Should have effective written and verbal communication skills
• Should have good comprehension skills and ensure all changes and updates are immediately adoptedEDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• Graduation in any field is a qualifying criterion
• 2+ years of experience in US Residential Mortgage Originations Underwriting or 1+ year of experience in Quality Control / Assurance in US Residential Mortgage Originations UnderwritingTRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS (only add if needed)
PMP certification not needed WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)
Should be willing to travel domestic or International depending on project requirements.
Company: Ocwen APAC
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
Ocwen and its subsidiaries are proud to be equal opportunity workplaces. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.