Job Description Position Summary-:
Candidates should have substantial experience in standard concepts, practices and procedures in Six Sigma process improvement, the ability to manage projects efficiently and effectively from inception to completion, along with strong project management and time management skills. The incumbent will execute projects on process redesign projects and maximize efficiency opportunities for all departments as part of our corporate continuous improvement program, Innovation and DisruptionPrimary Responsibilities-:
• Identifying areas of significant Customer Business Impact and improvement opportunities therein and provide strategic direction & thought leadership.
• Lead improvement/reengineering opportunity identification across vertical through strategic reviews/process mapping/metrics analysis, benchmarking, VOCs, etc.
• Formulate strategies in order to meet the business requirements, customer deliverable's as well as ensuring the departmental performance against goals.
• Assist with the definition of potential projects to support the future growth of the business by identifying, quantifying and comparing potential projects, and playing an active role in the prioritization process
• Facilitate the teams to meet and improve on budget, cost, volume and efficiency targets (KPI's) in line with the business objectives.
• Define & implement the quality standards, processes & plans for various operations.
• Conduct investigation on discrepancies, errors, complaints, failures and adverse events requiring documented review and action.
• Analyze severity and effect of a defect and provide recommendations.
• Driving Lean Six Sigma Certification Training at Green Belt/Black Belt Level and mentoring the project team to successful closure of Projects.
• Development of Lean six Sigma capability within the organization.
• Identify key stakeholders, conduct impact analyses and assess change readiness.
• Apply a change management process to support adoption of the changes required by a project or initiative.
• Independently communicate plans, track progress and work with BU heads globally to facilitate change.
• Deep understanding of the business Processes.
• Assist in the development of new training modules.
• Supports and leverages process for sharing best practices.Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Equivalent
• 12+ years of experience in driving independent Green Belt/Black belt six sigma projects and lean transformation projects.
• Lean Six Sigma Certifications are required along with demonstrated process improvement results (Green Belt Certification is minimum, Black Belt preferred)
• Project management and Process Mapping experience
• Thorough knowledge of mortgage operations, procedures, and operational regulatory compliance a plus
• Strong Data Analytics Skill experience in Minitab, Excel and Other Statistical Tools
• Knowledge on Customer Support / Contact center / e-commerce processes
• Ability to communicate to the Executive leadership concisely the vision and change strategy.
• Ability to act as a coach for senior BU leaders in helping them fulfill the role of change sponsor.
• Motivation to up-skill in domain, concepts, principles, practices and techniques.
• Demonstrated coaching expertise.
• Environment is client focused; high volume; with a continuous improvement philosophy
• Excellent Organizational and time management skills – operates independently with minimal guidance by management
• Comfortable with working in a mid-day shift.
Company: Ocwen APAC
Ocwen is intensely focused on hiring, developing and retaining the best talent in the industry! Our commitment to Diversity & Inclusion ensures that we are an organization that creates, promotes and sustains an inclusive work environment in which diversity, inclusiveness and respect are integral parts of our culture and work environment. Building the reputation as an outstanding place to work, a great business partner and a valued community member is our everyday endeavor.
Ocwen’s mission is to delight our customers through caring service and innovative lending solutions. We proudly serve over 1.3 million families with their mortgage needs by helping to find real solutions that benefit our customers and help to build stronger communities. Helping Homeowners is What We Do!®
Consider an opportunity to join our global team and put “Caring in Action” while growing your career.
Ocwen and its subsidiaries are proud to be equal opportunity workplaces. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.