This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1000162
• This is a Senior BI Architect (Sr. Manager/Manager) position responsible for leading a team, and assisting with development efforts for the Business Intelligence area in support of internal systems and customers.
• The position requires a strong background in business intelligence with a deep MicroStrategy, Qlik or Tableau concentration.
• This individual should have extensive hands-on experience with the various components of at least one BI suite.
• In addition, this person should have extensive knowledge and hands-on experience developing simple grid reports to complex dashboards.
• This person will work with the other IT teams, business analysts, as well as hardware, software and service vendors.
• The role will extensively interact with Business Partners in India and USA, get functional requirements and convert the same to technical requirements for junior resources.
• Professional certifications in related technologies are good to have
JOB FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• As part of Data Management team, responsible in implementing the BI Strategy.
• Responsible for managing trainings schedule for Business Users.
• Should be aware of the best in practice of the visual effects and the latest trends in BI & Analytics.
• Help business get the right insight into the business based on the dynamic dashboards.
• Expected to have a good understanding of operational metrics presented at an Executive Management level and also to add metrics on a constant basis to reflect team/tool strength and to showcase deliverables.
• Experience setting up end to end MicroStrategy Enterprise Mobile platform and help team deliver reports/dashboard via mobile app is a huge plus. Knowledge surrounding configuration/setup of mobile environment include two factor authentication is a huge plus.
• Experience converting/automating excel based reports using BI tool like MicroStrategy/Qlik
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE
• Bachelor’s/Master’s Degree in Engineering/Management.
• Technical knowledge of Business Intelligence tools, primarily MicroStrategy, Qlik. Including tool configuration and usage, internal structures, architect design concepts, optimization techniques and development of complex objects and dashboards.
• Highly technical knowledge of relational and dimensional databases, physical database design concepts, database access and query languages.
• 10-12 Years of Reporting Development, with domain knowledge of BFSI– Mortgage Industry preferred.
• Professional certification in Reporting Tools IN BI Tools like Microstrategy/Qlik/Tableau preferred but not mandatory.
• Proven analytic skills, including mining, evaluation, analysis and visualization
• Must possess ability to work independently and in a team environment
• Must possess excellent investigative and problem solving abilities
TRAINING / LICENSING REQUIREMENTS (only add if needed)
A) Certification in MicroStrategy/Qlik is good to have (Optional)
WORK SCHEDULE OR TRAVEL REQUIREMENTS (Only add if needed)
12PM to 9PM (IST)