Lead Analyst, Office of Ombudsman
This job posting is no longer active.
Job ID: 1000182
- Responsible for thoroughly reviewing, analyzing and interpreting all events and actions that did or did not occur on customers’ accounts that are in dispute, and to provide a fair and impartial assessment of the Company’s servicing of the loan.
- Responsible for working with the Company’s business units to fully understand their policies and procedures and the actions taken in relation to loans in dispute.
- Responsible for educating customers / regulators, management and consumer advocacy groups as to the details of the disputes, the resolutions and the Company’s policies and procedures as they pertain to the dispute.
- Responsible for providing a potential recommendation if needed to implement a resolution.
- Responsible for assisting with on-the-job training of new employees.
- Responsible for miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned by departmental group leader, supervisor or manager, including but not limited to special projects.
- Achieving Efficiencies, TAT and Quality standards as defined by the BU.
- Resolve escalated customer inquiries requiring extensive follow-up and research.
- Responsible for managing the Ombudsman workflows and other related processes.
- Ensuring accurate and timely resolutions.
- Providing answers to loan related inquiries from customers and regulators
- Curing loan related disputes both written and verbally.
- Identify process breakdowns and suggest corrective measures
- Daily Time and Task Management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent of fifteen years of education is a must
- Experience in handling complaints or escalations through emails/letters, problem solving, conflict management preferred
- Exposure to US mortgage industry would be an added advantage.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skill along with exceptional grammar & letter composition skill
- Good convincing and customer retention skills
- Strong analytical and decision-making skills
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Products including Word and Excel.
- Ability to process large volumes of information and maintain composure in a fast-paced environment.
- Must possess a keen ability to resolve complicated issues in a timely manner.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Comfortable with managing critical and time bound complaints
- Ability and Confidence to effectively communicate with Regulatory Bodies, Attorneys etc …
- Great Time Management Skills