The Production Support Coordinator- Part Time will support the production support team by proving administrative help with activities such as opening mail, scanning loan documents, ordering document, and other duties as needed.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Examples below:
- Open and scan all incoming mail for the inside sales departments, Distribute to the appropriate recipients.
- Request orders for title and tax history
- Scan and mail loan documents
- Purge files and maintain organization of relevant documents
- Assist full time production support staff with other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must have the following education and/or experience:
- High school degree or equivalent GED
- Basic computer skills- typing, data entry, knowledge of Word and Outlook
- Able to stay on tasks and meet deadlines
- Proficient written and verbal skills
- Good attendance- the ability to work scheduled shifts and to arrive to work on time
- Ability to work from home as needed. Will also spend some time in the office
- This is a part time position- less than 20 hours per week
Company: Liberty Reverse Mortgage
Who We Are
Liberty Reverse is one of the largest and most experienced reverse mortgage lenders in the U.S. For over fifteen years, we’ve delivered education, home equity solutions, and personal care to over 60,000 senior homeowners and over 1,000 mortgage partners. Headquartered in Rancho Cordova, CA, Liberty provides reverse mortgage solutions including Home Equity Conversion Mortgages (HECM) and proprietary reverse mortgage loans to retail consumers, wholesale, and correspondent partners.
Liberty Reverse was recently named one of the Best Mortgage Companies to Work for by National Mortgage News for 2019. When you join Liberty, you join a culture which is Vibrant, Inclusive and Cares for you and your community. Every day, we strive to foster a culture where all our team members are respected, valued and empowered. Liberty employees are passionate about customer service, committed to teamwork and dedicated to success. The atmosphere is fast-paced and challenging – and there are plenty of opportunities to grow your career, whether you’re pursuing management, learning multiple disciplines and/or becoming a subject matter expert in your field. We believe in empowering our employees to explore new ideas, take initiatives for change, and continuously improve our performance. And, as part of the Liberty family, you’ll build long-term relationships in your career here.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.