This job posting is no longer active.
Location: Bangalore, KA, India
Job ID: 1000212
The Lender/Vendor associate will ensure the timely and accurate packaging of all loans originated. Should provide strong communication and support to onshore team so that the files moves smoothly.
Job Functions and Responsibilities
• Review loans in process daily and determine what is needed to process loans quickly
• Perform document review and processing system audit to ensure information integrity
• Evaluate and ensure overall loan documents are accurate, complete, and compliant
• Review various reports including running AUS & Mavent, review & obtain Payoff, review and obtain Escrow, Tax, MI documents.
• Create / keep track of ‘Still Needs Template’
• Communicate effectively with onshore processors (SPOCs) and underwriters on follow-ups and queries
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Maintains status of all files in process and updates as needed.
• Maintain current knowledge about the industry, market trends, competitive position, etc
• Strive to achieve and exceed productivity expectations and standards
• Develop best practice checklists
• Should be flexible with US rotational shifts
• Graduation in any Degree is mandatory
• Relevant experience with loan origination and loan processing (Minimum 2 years)
• High level of proficiency with mortgage loan processing
• Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).
• Demonstrate interpersonal, organizational and time management skills
• Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
• Time management: Knowing the cut-off times for funding and underwriting so that the file moves smoothly and does not lose a rate lock
• Able to prioritize multiple competing tasks and manage time effective in a fast-paced environment