Job ID: 1000287
Director, Customer Strategy
As a senior member of the Customer Success Leadership team, the Director of Customer Strategy and Operations leads critical strategic initiatives across PHH Mortgage with a strong focus on:
• Driving operational excellence by designing and implementing strong, simple processes for how the company interacts with clients and delivers services that are consistent, high quality, efficient and cost effective (i.e implementation, adoption acceleration, maintain, growth, etc.).
• Improve efficiency & scale operations. Partners with senior leaders to drive business results & tackle high priority cross-functional (processes, tools and people) and cross-client projects.
• Own VOC program and feedback loop to better understand how to leverage product and process enhancements to drive growth.
• Partnering with CS team members and other internal stakeholders to elevate client engagements and create truly strategic, consultative partnerships.
What will you be doing?
• Create and continuously refine an effective, repeatable and efficient client lifecycle and engagement model.
• Oversee execution across customer-facing teams of sales lifecycle
• Manage and govern growth campaigns related to specific products and initiatives.
• Own portfolio management strategies
• Own VOC (including NPS, client churn analysis, client advisory board).
• Develop and execute enablement across customer-facing teams.
• Lead internal CS QBRs. Act as internal consultant on account reviews providing guidance to maximize output of strategies implemented and rolling out strategies to improve against KPIs.
• Collaborate with the Sales team on developing new partnerships and go-to-market strategies.
• Ongoing analysis of Customer Success, Professional Services, Support and individual KPIs to proactively identify opportunities to improve on operational efficiency and improved customer experience.
• Partner with cross-functional teams to conduct ongoing capacity planning and identify opportunities for efficiencies.
• Own post-sale customer communications strategy and execution.
• Facilitate best practice sharing and knowledge management across Customer Success.
Who are we looking for?
• You are an entrepreneurial, hands on leader.
• You have proven progressive management experience leading customer success and customer operations teams in rapidly growing organizations.
• You bring out the best in everyone around you - you lead high performance teams and are known for achieving results through others. People love working for and with you.
• You have experience creating highly-scalable and repeatable frameworks for customer interactions and engagement.
• You have experience training your team to be the best when it comes to account planning/management, stakeholder management and escalation management.
• You have exceptional client engagement skills and are able to establish strong relationships with senior executives across complex organizations.
• You have experience creating positive partnerships with cross-functional teams, such as product management, sales, professional services, support and marketing.
• You thrive when working in a fast-paced, swiftly-changing environment.
• You are a natural, creative strategist. You find fulfillment in working on challenging problems and driving towards meaningful solutions.
• You have excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills, including the ability to chair meetings, host webinars, and write business proposals and documents.
• You’re comfortable working with a global team and global customers, and you’re adept at managing workloads across time zones.
• Strong analytical and quantitative skills; ability to use hard data and metrics to back up assumptions and concepts.
• A deep commitment to business and functional diagnosis and solution design.
• Well versed in, opinionated on, and able to anticipate enterprise concepts and trends.
• A hands-on, roll-up-your sleeves approach: we are looking for a proven leader who is passionate about working hands on with customers, on solutions and in the business.
• Personable, curious, charismatic, and positive.
• Ability to juggle multiple priorities and make things happen in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.