The Marketing Director is the primary liaison between the corporate communications group and sales and other parts of the business. This role is responsible for translating business strategy into impactful and effective marketing strategies that support and drive current and future business needs, utilizing marketing best practices and in the the context of brand strategy/guidelines.
- Work with the business to identify and define marketing needs; including setting and understanding objectives, defining audiences and key messages/value propositions, and developing corresponding marketing plans, programs and/or campaigns.
- Act as main point person for all Mortgage related marketing and commjnication activity for prioritization, budget allocation, legal and regulatory reviews and business approvals.
- Set and manage business priorities to ensure expectations are met.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or other business degree.
- 10 - 12 years of marketing experience, financial institution marketing experience required.
- Expert knowledge of the roles of different media and appropriate usage based on objectives, costs, positioning and overall strategy; successful track record of planning, implementing and measuring marketing efforts across disciplines, including brand-appropriate and on-strategy direct marketing, advertising, online marketing, media planning, sales support and relationship management.
- Credible consultant, advisor and facilitator of marketing strategies and initiatives to internal clients, prospects and key influencers.
- Able to problem solve and work independently in a changing and multi-tasking environment.
- Superior time management, project management, organizational and leadership skills. Able to influence and coordinate the efforts of team members and other peers in execution of deliverables.
- Able to work collaboratively across disciplines to achieve marketing objectives.
- Experience managing direct reports.