The Marketing Director is the primary liaison between the direct lending marketing group and sales, operations and other parts of the business. This role is responsible for translating business strategy into impactful and effective marketing strategies that support and drive current and future business needs, utilizing marketing best practices and in the context of brand strategy/guidelines.
- Work with the business leaders to identify and define marketing needs; including setting and understanding objectives, defining audiences and key messages/value propositions, and developing corresponding marketing plans, programs and/or campaigns.
- Help define and deliver a consistent message to consumers from awareness through closing
- Act as main point person for all Mortgage related marketing and communication activity for prioritization, budget allocation, legal and regulatory reviews and business approvals.
- Set and manage business priorities to ensure expectations are met.
- Manage multiple marketing channel leaders for retention, new customer acquisition and customer experience.
- Oversight on all creative aspects of the marketing programs. This includes different delivery approaches such as direct mail, email, and telemarketing as well as the full development of materials such as content, creative, graphics, etc..
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or other business degree.
- 10 - 12 years of marketing experience, financial institution marketing experience required.
- Expert knowledge of the roles of different media and appropriate usage based on objectives, costs, positioning and overall strategy; successful track record of planning,k implementing and measuring marketing efforts across disciplines, including brand-appropriate and on-strategy direct marketing, advertising, online marketing, media planning, sales support and relationship management.
- Credible consultant, advisor and facilitator of marketing strategies and initiatives to internal clients, prospects and key influencers.
- Able to problem solve and work independently in a changing and multi-tasking environment.
- Superior time management, project management, organizational and leadership skills. Able to influence and coordinate the efforts of team members and other peers in execution of deliverables.
- Able to work collaboratively across disciplines to achieve marketing objectives.
- Experience managing direct reports.
- Experience in lead purchasing programs, re-targeting, and other related marketing approaches (not required but nice to have or something like that)
Company: PHH Mortgage
PHH Mortgage, a wholly owned subsidiary of Ocwen Financial Corporation, is one of the largest subservicers of residential mortgages in the United States. PHH Mortgage provides servicing solutions to companies who own mortgage servicing rights and offers portfolio retention services to extend and enhance customer relationships.
Located in Mount Laurel, New Jersey, PHH has been providing mortgage lending and servicing solutions since 1984 and is dedicated to responsible and ethical practices while delivering an exceptional customer experience. We strictly focus on subservicing and portfolio retention allowing our diverse professional clients – representing some of the largest and most recognizable financial and wealth management institutions, investors of MSRs, regional and community banks, and credit unions – to concentrate on their core businesses, while providing borrowers with exceptional customer service throughout the life of their loans.
Adhering to the highest levels of risk and compliance, built to bank-like standards, we build relationships with our clients and their customers to promote a philosophy of retaining “customers for life.” We strive to be a natural extension of each client’s team, helping them to keep their expenses down, borrowers satisfied and service levels up while meeting today’s regulatory demands and changing market conditions.
Ocwen is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.